Challange results

Watch
username5355996
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am setting a challenge on here which I want to do on sundays when Im on the most from now on

The challenge is this
Find a news item that interests you. Using the 'who, what, when, where, why' of the item - and your imagination - rewrite it as a detailed narrative story in 75 words or more

Nutella! TakeALittleWalk
LovingLucy Chopinnocturne31
Brutal Bee
Laurence010401
Hellohsjakodsmka
Roses_Dreams
5hyl33n
LovelyMrFox
I AM GROOT 1
Angelic Roar

hope at least 4 of you try it
Last edited by username5355996; 1 month ago
Nutella!
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Leaderboard!
Hiya! Just to clarify how this works! Your username will eventually appear under each category you score points in, and the number next to your name means how many times you’ve scored within that category.

:king1:1st place wins!
Chopinnocturne31 - 1

:king2:2nd place wins!
LovingLucy - 1

:king3:3rd place wins!
2_versions - 1
Brutal Bee - 1
@Laurence010401 - 1
LovelyMrFox - 1
Nutella! - 1
Last edited by Nutella!; 4 weeks ago
username5355996
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nutella!)
i’ll try to get it done tonight ☺️
You have til next sunday though but could anyone doing it do it on here not there own blogs please

also can anyone whos gonna do it say on if they are gonna do it
Chopinnocturne31
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds fun!!! I’ll definitely do it if I have the time 😃
username5355996
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chopinnocturne31)
Sounds fun!!! I’ll definitely do it if I have the time 😃
You have until next sunday
LovingLucy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m doing it
Nutella!
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what was this i heard you say about people not gonna do it huh? :giggle:
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I deleted mine, i'm a ****ing imbecile I missed the word 'news' and just read Item. Then I wrote about Friends, as an item of TV
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Once upon a time, there was a handsome prince. His name was Harry. He lived in a big castle, in the centre of London. He lived with his grandparents, his dad, and his uncle. Actually his uncle was set to move out after humiliating himself on news night. But that's another story. Harry had not had a good life. His mother was sadly killed in a car crash in Paris, in 1997. However, one day, he met a beautiful princess. Her name was Meghan. Harry Really liked Meghan, and Meghan really liked Harry. However, a lot of the people of Britain didn't really like Meghan. One day, Harry and Meghan decided that they were gonna move to Canada. They announced that they were leaving the royal family, they moved to Canada, and they lived happily ever after.
Nutella!
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
^ wow someone’s an early bird. i on the other hand have not listened to the news much between february and now 🤭🤣

dw, i’ll think of something ☺️
username5355996
Rep:
?
(Original post by Laurence010401)
Once upon a time, there was a handsome prince. His name was Harry. He lived in a big castle, in the centre of London. He lived with his grandparents, his dad, and his uncle. Actually his uncle was set to move out after humiliating himself on news night. But that's another story. Harry had not had a good life. His mother was sadly killed in a car crash in Paris, in 1997. However, one day, he met a beautiful princess. Her name was Meghan. Harry Really liked Meghan, and Meghan really liked Harry. However, a lot of the people of Britain didn't really like Meghan. One day, Harry and Meghan decided that they were gonna move to Canada. They announced that they were leaving the royal family, they moved to Canada, and they lived happily ever after.
Thanks Laurence
username5355996
Rep:
?
^ wow someone’s an early bird. i on the other hand have not listened to the news much between february and now 🤭🤣

You have a week

Im trying to think of a way to pick the winner thats fair
Nutella!
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Goldie-Is-King)
You have a week

Im trying to think of a way to pick the winner thats fair
okayyy
just pick whichever entry you think is the best, can’t get much fairer than that
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks Laurence
Is that all you think of my story? :-(
username5355996
Rep:
?
okayyy
just pick whichever entry you think is the best, can’t get much fairer than that
Ok i will try ella
Nutella!
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok i will try ella
i’ll give you a hint. definitely not mine. i’ll probably just write a fake story and hope you don’t realise 🤭🤣😭

i’ll try and find something
username5355996
Rep:
?
i’ll give you a hint. definitely not mine. i’ll probably just write a fake story and hope you don’t realise 🤭🤣😭

i’ll try and find something
I am looking into all the stories ella lol
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Some ideas for you
> Coronavirus
> Harry and meghan leaving the royal family (I did that one)
> What's that word that was constantly on the news for 4 years? sounds a bit like Exit. Begins with B, I think
> Black lives matter
> Beirut explosion
Nutella!
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Laurence010401)
Some ideas for you
> Coronavirus
> Harry and meghan leaving the royal family (I did that one)
> What's that word that was constantly on the news for 4 years? sounds a bit like Exit. Begins with B, I think
> Black lives matter
> Beirut explosion
thanks
LovingLucy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok here’s my one

As I reluctantly wake up I feel the sun peeping through my curtains trying to entice me into consciousness. Suddenly like a electric shock I remember me and my family are going to the beach today, I race out of bed and pack my bag not forgetting my mask. When I get downstairs my family are already packed and ready to go and I’m greeted with the usual lectures from my mum about how I’m gonna need to start getting up early again soon. Never mind that I grab a piece of toast and some berries and race out to the car, after what feels like a long drive we arrive. I’m greeted with the fresh feeling of salt air kissing my skin and can see the blue ocean enticing me in with its soft waves ready to tickle my skin and the hot sand which was going to curl around my toes. Excitement filled me until I saw thousands of faces, tents, umbrellas blankets covering the floor, lifeguards swarming everywhere ready to catch the full sea and my heart sunk no masks, no social distancing nothing. My mum frowned saying it’s unsafe and tears brimmed in my eyes leaving me shocked how are there so many people here? What have we done? Should we have even tried to come? We went back into the car and decided to go to another beach but one after the other each beach was More and more full so we just had to go home. A wave of sadness prickled every part of my body this is why things may get worse again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (9)
17.31%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (14)
26.92%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (3)
5.77%
No, I haven't received any communication (26)
50%

Watched Threads