The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Catered halls Nottingham?

Is the food at Nottingham uni good in catered accommodation (especially jubilee) ?
Depends although I think it might be a bit different this year.Last year the food was on a three-week rota - it's pretty much what you'd expect, some days are good and some not so good. I know one of my friends went in kind of thinking you'd get fish and chips or pizza or chicken wings and the like every day - that's not the case. But they do offer jacket potatoes/pasta/rice dishes as alternative to the two main options (one meat/one veggie).If you wanted to see an example of what we had in Semester 2 this year, have a look at this menu: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/hospitality/documents/menus/halls/dinner-menus-2020.pdfIt is so worth it though in my opinion. Saves a lot of time and they give you a meal card with £28 to spend over the week on lunch (doesn't sound a lot but I always had money left over at the end of the week). You only need lunch Monday-Friday as they serve brunch in the catered halls on the weekend.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending