The Student Room Group

Practise Papers Edexcel AS Level

Hi, where can I find practise papers for Edexcel at AS level ?

There is only one series of papers on Edexcel website for this, i.e the 2018 series which will be my year 12 mocks.

Can anyone suggest any other resources ?

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by lhh2003

There is only one series of papers on Edexcel website for this, i.e the 2018 series which will be my year 12 mocks.

Thanks.

The physics and maths tutor website has some but not for all subjects
Reply 2
Original post by Matt978
The physics and maths tutor website has some but not for all subjects

Aren't those papers old spec though ? Like are there any modelled off of the new spec other than the CGP ones ?
Reply 3
Original post by lhh2003
Aren't those papers old spec though ? Like are there any modelled off of the new spec other than the CGP ones ?

Don't think so? They have a date that they would've been sat/published so if you look at that then you can probably see if it would be old/new spec.
Original post by lhh2003

Thanks.

What subjects do you do,
It varies for each subject, for example the sciences for the new spec were first teaching from 2015 so the first AS papers would be in 2016 onwards.

Obviously 2019 papers will be locked for assessment purposes as the 2020 series were cancelled.

For subjects like maths, the first assessment was in 2018 and once again the 2019 papers are locked for assessment purposes for schools.

Other than that, there are the sample papers which are publicly available. Specimen papers are the locked ones and mock set papers are locked for school access only....

Quick Reply

Latest