Autumn exams- Forgot everything? A LEVELS

Watch
Voss.gloss20
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I feel as though I have forgot pretty much everything for my a level subject in maths, physics and chemistry.

Exam results are coming out in 4 days and I'm not sure how I would efficiently revise content for all my subjects as well as past papers etc within the time frame before the exams start.

How is everyone else feeling?
Any advice would be appreciated thanks

V
npic9
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I was thinking the same however if I don’t get the grades then I’ll just be doing the summer 21 exams instead of the autumn as if you do the autumn exams you’re not going to be able to apply for this year, so it gives more time to revise everything.
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Voss.gloss20)
I feel as though I have forgot pretty much everything for my a level subject in maths, physics and chemistry.

Exam results are coming out in 4 days and I'm not sure how I would efficiently revise content for all my subjects as well as past papers etc within the time frame before the exams start.

How is everyone else feeling?
Any advice would be appreciated thanks

V
I'm doing past papers for chem getting high B's to A's I'm aiming for an A*, when I mean high B's probs 1 or two marks of the A anyone who does OCR, the grade boundaries are so highhh..

Do as much as you can, and top tip don't think ab how long you have left if that would lead you to be put off, make a checklist now it isn't about how much hours, now is the time to just get done as much as you possibly can, go through your spec use that as a checklist anything you don't know go over, try and limit the time of note making.
Voss.gloss20
Rep:
?
(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
I'm doing past papers for chem getting high B's to A's I'm aiming for an A*, when I mean high B's probs 1 or two marks of the A anyone who does OCR, the grade boundaries are so highhh..

Do as much as you can, and top tip don't think ab how long you have left if that would lead you to be put off, make a checklist now it isn't about how much hours, now is the time to just get done as much as you possibly can, go through your spec use that as a checklist anything you don't know go over, try and limit the time of note making.
I'm doing AQA. I just wish results day would hurry up and :crossedf: not be a disappointment
The stress is starting to get to me now.

Thanks for your advice
Voss.gloss20
Rep:
?
(Original post by npic9)
I was thinking the same however if I don’t get the grades then I’ll just be doing the summer 21 exams instead of the autumn as if you do the autumn exams you’re not going to be able to apply for this year, so it gives more time to revise everything.
The summer exams will count for resits though whereas the autumn exams won't.
I understand what you mean with more time to revise though. Also, you could still apply for most courses as the deadline would be 15th Jan 2021.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (129)
14.61%
I'm not sure (40)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (265)
30.01%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.49%
I'm not a current university student (427)
48.36%

Watched Threads