Bk11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In september i am going to be doing a level 3 civil engineering apprenticeship, will i have any spare time, is there much work i have to do in my spare time?
Chris2892
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

(Original post by Bk11)
In september i am going to be doing a level 3 civil engineering apprenticeship, will i have any spare time, is there much work i have to do in my spare time?
I’ve completed a L2, L3, L4-L5, and L6.

You’ll have to do some work in your own time putting evidence together for the competence assessment at the end, but not that much.
You can ease the burden of writing this up by keeping a diary and/or log book of the things you do at work.

The system changed when I moved on to L4-5 but even so, I only spent one evening a week during L3 doing portfolio/evidence work.
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bk11)
As long as you keep on top of things and don't leave them all to the last minute you should have a reasonable amount of free time. There may be times where you have assignments for your qualifications and your apprenticeship evidence to complete but again it's manageable if you chip away as you go along. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (25)
30.86%
Less motivated (56)
69.14%

Watched Threads