The Student Room Group

(-_-) JoshDarnIt, not another blog... (-_-)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thebigworld
How do you get the writing I blue and BIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGG!
I can do bold what ever this is and underlined

Please tell me!! :smile:

I'll never tell :colone:

Nah tho you just gotta click the 'advanced' option on the right hand side and click the colour palette for font colour or capital T for font size.
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Dat's wrong :erm:

Dat's right :yep:
Original post by Nialler x
Dat's right :yep:

At least you agree for once...
At least you agree for once...

No I wasn't agreeing to you :nah:
I was saying that i'm right and you're wrong :colonhash:
No I wasn't agreeing to you :nah:
I was saying that i'm right and you're wrong :colonhash:

Oh I know, but I took it that way and now you've officially admitted that I was right :colone:
Oh I know, but I took it that way and now you've officially admitted that I was right :colone:

Nah uh, you CANNOT TWIST MY WORDS :mad2:
Hey
Nah uh, you CANNOT TWIST MY WORDS :mad2:

Oh but I can :wink:
Original post by Businessman022
Hey

Wattup my doooooood
Wattup my doooooood

Chilling just making some facebook ads for my merchandise and sorting out orders wby broski?
Chilling just making some facebook ads for my merchandise and sorting out orders wby broski?

Ah nice man, best of luck with yer business :yy:

I'm just watching a stream
subbing:woo:
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
subbing:woo:

YEET :woo:
Ah nice man, best of luck with yer business :yy:

I'm just watching a stream

Sound pal I'll do what I have to do even if it involves buying my way up im will to invest in as much as I can

Cool what steam?
Sound pal I'll do what I have to do even if it involves buying my way up im will to invest in as much as I can

Cool what steam?

Keep grinding brotha. Swear you're that TikTokandChemistry user or whatever the name was? Fairly sure you were that Christian dude as well before that whose name I forgot...

Just PewdiePie
Keep grinding brotha. Swear you're that TikTokandChemistry user or whatever the name was? Fairly sure you were that Christian dude as well before that whose name I forgot...

Just PewdiePie

I will do haha well I cant bait myself out as far as I'm.concerned am a new tsr user who is a social media marketer and Facebooker and I've come to connect wid ppl on here and get advice about my business and stuff I used to be Christian well maybe I still am but honestly I'm not following the 10 commandments 🤣🤣

Sweet I like pewdiepie I'll be like him one day but I dont play games I talk business and I prefer reviews 😆😆
Subbed :smile:
Oh but I can :wink:

Errrr who the **** gave you THAT authority??? :colonhash:
Original post by Thebigworld
Subbed :smile:

:biggrin:
I will do haha well I cant bait myself out as far as I'm.concerned am a new tsr user who is a social media marketer and Facebooker and I've come to connect wid ppl on here and get advice about my business and stuff I used to be Christian well maybe I still am but honestly I'm not following the 10 commandments 🤣🤣

Sweet I like pewdiepie I'll be like him one day but I dont play games I talk business and I prefer reviews 😆😆

You may fool the mods but you ain't fooling me :wink: Just stay low key aight? :ninja:

Nice man, never give up on your goals :dumbells:

Errrr who the **** gave you THAT authority??? :colonhash:

I did :mmm:
I did :mmm:

Well I didn't so you DON'T have the right to twist my ****ing words :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest