The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website

MST124 and stand-alone module registration

Hi everyone 😊 I have just signed up for the Essential Maths 1 module at Open University, anyone else enrolled on the October start? I’m slightly confused about the registration process, I ticked pay later (before 10th Sept, not the OUSBA option) when signing up and then I got this registration form but it said they can’t accept card details over email and they can’t accept post at the moment. I sent off the signed form over email without the card details but unsure how I can pay now. I have a free account that I use for OpenLearn but can’t access Student Home yet where I gather the online payment portal is. Did this happen to anyone else or how did you pay if paying by card? Ahh. In other news it would be great to meet anyone doing this module in October 2020 cohort! I’m doing it as a stand-alone module for now, planning to do the MST125 in February and maybe build up to a BSc degree. I have a BA already in unrelated field but I’m interested in going into computer sciencey type things/AI and want to recap A level maths to prepare for possibly a conversion MSc🤓🔢📊

Quick Reply

Latest