The Student Room Group

Toooo confused about my ma in uk

please ping me up to help me :frown:
Reply 1
Hi
Reply 2
hey! i am looking for my masters in tv production, but since i am from India, i don't know what is the procedure to get, or what does the student visa give.
Reply 3
Original post by Sreejita
hey! i am looking for my masters in tv production, but since i am from India, i don't know what is the procedure to get, or what does the student visa give.

Hello! To maximise the amount of help you can receive, I’m just going to see if we can get this into a university forum for you :smile:
@yzanne as this is in chat you should be able to move it, correct? If you get chance, it’d be amazing if you could! I’ll tag in @CheeseIsVeg and @Paracosm (I think you are both chat, apologies if not! :redface:) to see if they can help :smile:
Original post by Moonbow
Hello! To maximise the amount of help you can receive, I’m just going to see if we can get this into a university forum for you :smile:
@yzanne as this is in chat you should be able to move it, correct? If you get chance, it’d be amazing if you could! I’ll tag in @CheeseIsVeg and @Paracosm (I think you are both chat, apologies if not! :redface:) to see if they can help :smile:

Hey! all done :smile:

thanks for tag.
Reply 5
thaaanks!!
Reply 6
Original post by yzanne
Hey! all done :smile:

thanks for tag.

No problemo!! Thank you!! :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending