The Student Room Group

Confused Bisexual boy, 16,

Hello,
I’m new to this app so plz be kind😂. I’m currently 16 and am confused about my sexuality. I can be attracted to both Boys and girls, I find boys sexy and can get turned on by them sometimes more so them girls, when watching p0rn I am more focused on the man. But I can only see myself in an open “proper” relationship with a girl. Also I Mike my family wouldn’t expect me if I was gay/bisexual.
Does anyone know if there are any signs I am any other sexuality other them straight/bi/gay

Thanks,
Jamie
Sounds like your bi. Many bi people have preferences to genders or like a gender more but if you have attraction to both genders then you're bisexual
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I’m new to this app so plz be kind😂. I’m currently 16 and am confused about my sexuality. I can be attracted to both Boys and girls, I find boys sexy and can get turned on by them sometimes more so them girls, when watching p0rn I am more focused on the man. But I can only see myself in an open “proper” relationship with a girl. Also I Mike my family wouldn’t expect me if I was gay/bisexual.
Does anyone know if there are any signs I am any other sexuality other them straight/bi/gay

Thanks,
Jamie

you could be bisexual but hetero-romantic, bisexuality is a spectrum. you don’t need to like both genders 50/50 or in the same way (sexually/romantically)
you could be bisexual but hetero-romantic, bisexuality is a spectrum. you don’t need to like both genders 50/50 or in the same way (sexually/romantically)

PROSM

you don’t need to label yourself if you don’t want to jamie,
i hope this helped!
Original post by Hannah0505
PROSM

I don’t understand?
Original post by IamConfusedlol
I don’t understand?

i already rated anonymous so i cant rate them again for a day thats what it means. also are you OP?
Thank you. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending