How do i make a general knowledge quiz fun?

Watch
GillisRobbieWGS
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm running a quiz night for some friends but I don't want to make it seem like a school test with different categories. I have 3 days until the night. I've written some questions but they just feel really boring. There are two rounds that I know will be a laugh which is "first person to...(run to the toilet and bring back a loo roll for example) " and "which person did/said this when we were all together last?"

Any tips?
chloeebrown09
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GillisRobbieWGS)
I'm running a quiz night for some friends but I don't want to make it seem like a school test with different categories. I have 3 days until the night. I've written some questions but they just feel really boring. There are two rounds that I know will be a laugh which is "first person to...(run to the toilet and bring back a loo roll for example) " and "which person did/said this when we were all together last?"

Any tips?
try this.
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
don't have loads of really hard Qs otherwise people will get bored! you could do some pop culture ones (which celebrity is married to who, what's the name of ....'s new album etc.)

You could try and get photos of them all as toddlers and get them to guess who's who :lol:
chloeebrown09
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...Night_Tonight/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (85)
31.72%
Less motivated (183)
68.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed