Really shy when speaking to a new group

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Tomorrow Im going out with a new group of friends. They are all close and know eachother and other people from their area but im not from their area and I only know three people in it out of like 35. Im nervous to interact as i get really nervous and struggle so much speaking to new people and i feel like I wont have anything to speak about. Also my ex is going who i havent seen in months so that will also be awkward
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Tomorrow Im going out with a new group of friends. They are all close and know eachother and other people from their area but im not from their area and I only know three people in it out of like 35. Im nervous to interact as i get really nervous and struggle so much speaking to new people and i feel like I wont have anything to speak about. Also my ex is going who i havent seen in months so that will also be awkward
You might find that people will speak to you, and you can just respond to them and gradually you'll build up your confidence.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (50)
22.12%
No (176)
77.88%

Watched Threads