The Student Room Group

Autumn exams or summer 2021

Say if I don't get the grades and have to do an exam or more for a levels again, what is a better option? Doing the autumn exams I may be able to apply to uni to start in 2021 but if I do the exams in summer 2021 idk how I'll be able to apply and start in September
Original post by SKhagrid
Say if I don't get the grades and have to do an exam or more for a levels again, what is a better option? Doing the autumn exams I may be able to apply to uni to start in 2021 but if I do the exams in summer 2021 idk how I'll be able to apply and start in September

do you think you can revise well enough in time for the October exams? Either way you'd be putting down the grades you get this week on your ucas application but you might get the actual grades in time for your application before January if you do them in October.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
do you think you can revise well enough in time for the October exams? Either way you'd be putting down the grades you get this week on your ucas application but you might get the actual grades in time for your application before January if you do them in October.

I need BBB and I had rejected all my offers for the course I had applied for as I was planning to apply for a different course through clearing. I feel nervous and I cannot accept a C at any cost. I have looked at the way they are grading exams this year and feel like the class ranking made by CAGs might just pull me down for one or two subjects especially maths and this is due to me not having good a good past with the teachers. The timeframe for 1 subject would be very pleasing. 2 is a risk but 3 is just not happening considering I haven't really frequently revised over lockdown.
I need BBB and I had rejected all my offers for the course I had applied for as I was planning to apply for a different course through clearing. I feel nervous and I cannot accept a C at any cost. I have looked at the way they are grading exams this year and feel like the class ranking made by CAGs might just pull me down for one or two subjects especially maths and this is due to me not having good a good past with the teachers. The timeframe for 1 subject would be very pleasing. 2 is a risk but 3 is just not happening considering I haven't really frequently revised over lockdown.

Same! I feel like 1 subject wouldn’t be a problem, two would be a manageable and 3 would be god damn awful!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous17!
Same! I feel like 1 subject wouldn’t be a problem, two would be a manageable and 3 would be god damn awful!

I hope we both don't have to do any at all but anything is possible this so I'm kind of worried. The class ranking is just so dumb I feel like puking. I don't know if 50 days would be enough to get 2 Bs
I hope we both don't have to do any at all but anything is possible this so I'm kind of worried. The class ranking is just so dumb I feel like puking. I don't know if 50 days would be enough to get 2 Bs

I think it’s possible to get 2 B’s but idk, it depends. I’m just hoping by some miracle that neither of us has to take the cams but I’m pretty confident that I will have to, let’s just hope I cram all of my a-level content and do the exams successfully. I need AAA soooo fingers crossed I’ll be able to get it somehow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending