What's the highest grade you can get if you get PP in year one

Watch
Bigman02
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm doing a btec extended diploma and messed around too much and I'm pretty certain I got a PP in year one. If I focus and get a D in every unit this year what's the highest I can get. We are doing a total of 18 units and done 8 of them in year 1.
NYANCAT_2.0
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Doing this for the badge so dont mind me
NYANCAT_2.0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bigman02)
I'm doing a btec extended diploma and messed around too much and I'm pretty certain I got a PP in year one. If I focus and get a D in every unit this year what's the highest I can get. We are doing a total of 18 units and done 8 of them in year 1.
I have no iDEA what is the answer.
ninasally
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...alculator.html

this should help, it uses excel.
enter the course and grades you've got then have a play around with the ones you havent done yet and it will tell you the grade you'll get.
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NYANCAT_2.0)
Doing this for the badge so dont mind me
(Original post by NYANCAT_2.0)
I have no iDEA what is the answer.
What's the point in commenting if you're not going to comment on something useful on a post like this??

(Original post by Bigman02)
The calculator below should be helpful, I thought you only got one grade for an extended diploma in year one?
ninasally
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
What's the point in commenting if you're not going to comment on something useful on a post like this??

The calculator below should be helpful, I thought you only got one grade for an extended diploma in year one?
I didn't get a grade at all in year 1, just a list of my unit grades, some colleges split an extended diploma into a foundation diploma or just a diploma, foundation diplomas get 1 grade, diplomas get 2 and extended get 3.

Last year I got 3'Ds 3'Ps and 1M.
This year I was on target for all Ds and now I'm predicted D*DD. My advice would be to really focus on getting a D on any exams you may have as they are worth double points. You have over half of your units left so very possible for you to get DMM or MMM
NYANCAT_2.0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hazelly)
what's the point in commenting if you're not going to comment on something useful on a post like this??
for the badge as you get badges for ‘answering’
Last edited by NYANCAT_2.0; 1 month ago
NYANCAT_2.0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(So you can get BADGES)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (30)
26.79%
Less motivated (82)
73.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed