gemma_19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiya,
Does anyone know what’s happening with appeals this year, I know that Nicola and John sweeny have said that they know it’s not right and looking to fix them but is this just for schools in deprived areas with the lowest drops from predicated grades or for every Scottish student and do you need to make an appeal for them to look over results again?
Thanks
Advertisement
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gemma_19)
Hiya,
Does anyone know what’s happening with appeals this year, I know that Nicola and John sweeny have said that they know it’s not right and looking to fix them but is this just for schools in deprived areas with the lowest drops from predicated grades or for every Scottish student and do you need to make an appeal for them to look over results again?
Thanks
For now, the SQA procedure that is in place is detailed here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6622050

They'll confirm in parliament tomorrow what the plan going forward is and whether there are any changes/who those affect
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (64)
27.83%
Less motivated (166)
72.17%

Watched Threads