Aryan500
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
if i do an hnc or level 4 in a college would i be able to change the college to finish my hnd or level 5 if i choose to?
yogi_bear_2k2
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aryan500)
if i do an hnc or level 4 in a college would i be able to change the college to finish my hnd or level 5 if i choose to?
Honestly, I think the best people to ask are the college that you are going to attend. Or, if possible, do an online course that does not require a specific college. I have been looking at online courses myself in Maths and English lit. Not that I would ever use them, butt it would give me something to do as I cannot work at the moment due to health problems. I need something to keep my mind occupied. Good luck!
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Assuming it's the same course at both levels then it shouldn't be a problem. You may just have to check the units being covered at each level to ensure you'll cover enough credits and that you aren't duplicating units (sometimes they cover level 5 units in the level 4 course).

Just to put it into context, I've just completed a HNC (awaiting my results) and I'll be starting a HND with a different provider in September
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably? I did my HNC at college then moved to Uni to 'finish' my HND if that's what you mean? I just had to make sure I'd done the right amount of credits at HNC level (it could be awarded at 12, but the Uni expected 15)
Aryan500
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Probably? I did my HNC at college then moved to Uni to 'finish' my HND if that's what you mean? I just had to make sure I'd done the right amount of credits at HNC level (it could be awarded at 12, but the Uni expected 15)
so you did the 2nd year or your course at uni and also are you thinking of topping up the course at uni?
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
so you did the 2nd year or your course at uni and also are you thinking of topping up the course at uni?
Yes, did 1st (HNC) year at college and the 2nd (HND) year at uni, I have an unconditional to enter BSc 3rd year from the same uni but going to defer/withdraw, (a degree wasn't my aim and i've got other stuff on my mind)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads