The Student Room Group

Does this mean what I want it to say?

"Most of the time I have good intentions, but I'm also not going to hide my frustration"

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I try to be positive on this site, and have no intentions of spreading any negativity, that being said I wouldn't hide my frustration if things did get a little funny.
Reply 1
Original post by blitterflicker
"Most of the time I have good intentions, but I'm also not going to hide my frustration"

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I try to be positive on this site, and have no intentions of spreading any negativity, that being said I wouldn't hide my frustration if things did get a little funny.

It sounds okay, but comes across as quite blunt. The word most makes it sound like you do not always have good intentions at heart and this in turn implies something more negative was put in front of it.
This is just my personal view though, please don’t be discouraged!
If a comment bothers you, please report it and ignore. I know it can be hard, but it’s the best thing to do :smile:
Original post by Moonbow
It sounds okay, but comes across as quite blunt. The word most makes it sound like you do not always have good intentions at heart and this in turn implies something more negative was but in front of it.
This is just my personal view though, please don’t be discouraged!
If a comment bothers you, please report it and ignore. I know it can be hard, but it’s the best thing to do :smile:

Thank you for the support! I'm just answering a question about how positive you are on the site. I'm just trying to be clear without having any misunderstandings in my response🙂
Reply 3
Thank you for the support! I'm just answering a question about how positive you are on the site. I'm just trying to be clear without having any misunderstandings in my response🙂

Oh? Is this from a general user though? It sounds like they are a bit grouchy, but this isn’t necessarily true!
No problem! Just look after yourself , if it’s not an official university user or one of the volunteer team asking this question, it’s not worth the risk of inflaming things further :console:
Original post by Moonbow
Oh? Is this from a general user though? It sounds like they are a bit grouchy, but this isn’t necessarily true!
No problem! Just look after yourself , if it’s not an official university user or one of the volunteer team asking this question, it’s not worth the risk of inflaming things further :console:

Its actually on another forum, so not TSR. Thank you so much for looking out for me i wish there were more users like you online🤗
Reply 5
Its actually on another forum, so not TSR. Thank you so much for looking out for me i wish there were more users like you online🤗

Ohhhh! Still be careful though!!
Aww thank you!! Give yourself more credit too! :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest