epicraj
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I'm predicted ABB and need a minimum of CCC for my degree apprenticeship course, how likely do you think it is that I get in? mainly asking because I doubt my teachers are going to predict me good grades and obviously exam boards are standardizing grades so its a bit dodgy...
Last edited by epicraj; 1 month ago
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by epicraj)
Hi guys, I'm predicted ABB and need a minimum of CCC for my degree apprenticeship course, how likely do you think it is that I get in? mainly asking because I doubt my teachers are going to predict me good grades and obviously exam boards are standardizing grades so its a bit dodgy...
I'd be quite hopeful, that would be a massive decrease.
epicraj
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
I'd be quite hopeful, that would be a massive decrease.
yeah, just have to wait and see I suppose...
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah, just have to wait and see I suppose...
have you got a plan to keep busy tomorrow?even if it's finding a tv series to binge
epicraj
Rep:
?
have you got a plan to keep busy tomorrow?even if it's finding a tv series to binge
yeah, been doing some online courses recently to keep busy, learnt a bit of programming over the past 6 months or so and I'm working on this mobile game now. it helps to keep busy especially in the current climate... what about you?
Bill V2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck for results day mate - I don't reckon you have much to worry about like clairestelle said
epicraj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bill V2)
Good luck for results day mate - I don't reckon you have much to worry about like clairestelle said
cheers, you waiting on any results?
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah, been doing some online courses recently to keep busy, learnt a bit of programming over the past 6 months or so and I'm working on this mobile game now. it helps to keep busy especially in the current climate... what about you?
oh i got my a level results 7 years ago almost (I'm old ) sounds like you've made a great use of lockdown time.
Bill V2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
cheers, you waiting on any results?
Only gcse results
epicraj
Rep:
?
oh i got my a level results 7 years ago almost (I'm old ) sounds like you've made a great use of lockdown time.
thanks, yeah had literally nothing to do whatsoever in the first couple of months then decided might as well do something useful
epicraj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bill V2)
Only gcse results
Hope you get the results you want
Dexter345
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You haven’t really given us much information such as your mock grades?
Bill V2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hope you get the results you want
Cheers
epicraj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dexter345)
You haven’t really given us much information such as your mock grades?
I had mocks in January but went on holiday just before and didn't really try because I knew I didn't need high grades - I got BCC in them although talking to teachers afterwards they still felt that I should be able to achieve my predictions, my economics teacher said that I should aim for A/A* even though I got a C. but that's what he said before and he predicted me a B for UCAS. so I don't really trust him very much. between jan - march though I maintained my grade at A/B so I really could go either way
Dexter345
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had mocks in January but went on holiday just before and didn't really try because I knew I didn't need high grades - I got BCC in them although talking to teachers afterwards they still felt that I should be able to achieve my predictions, my economics teacher said that I should aim for A/A* even though I got a C. but that's what he said before and he predicted me a B for UCAS. so I don't really trust him very much. between jan - march though I maintained my grade at A/B so I really could go either way
Ahh you’ll be fine then
epicraj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dexter345)
Ahh you’ll be fine then
hopefully
epicraj
Rep:
?
I guess I shouldn't have worried guys, got BBC , 2 grades below predicted grades and a little disappointing but I suppose it doesn't matter now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (31)
26.05%
Less motivated (88)
73.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed