username5100672
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been told to analyse an image for photography A-Level as part of my summer induction task. However, I have no idea how to analyse an image and the only thing they gave me was this support sheet which helps me in nothing because I still have no idea what i'm doing.

Name:  9347248.png
Views: 8
Size:  382.0 KB

The image I'm analyzing is the following:

Name:  kira_golikova_lockdown_1380.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  192.4 KB

Any help you could give i'll 100% appreciate it.

Thank you
username5100672
Rep:
?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6631494

Check the following link
EstelleA
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Basically just describe the image using the terms; I would analyse the image by stating that the lighting is soft and natural, there is mild contrast and low saturation, low intensity, it’s under exposed, there is a slight vignette, talk about how it’s visually appealing, how the image itself is structured, and talk about how it can be perceived, what the photographer’s concept could be, how it stands culturally, socially, etc. You can do it!
username5100672
Rep:
?
(Original post by EstelleA)
Basically just describe the image using the terms; I would analyse the image by stating that the lighting is soft and natural, there is mild contrast and low saturation, low intensity, it’s under exposed, there is a slight vignette, talk about how it’s visually appealing, how the image itself is structured, and talk about how it can be perceived, what the photographer’s concept could be, how it stands culturally, socially, etc. You can do it!
wow that actually helps a lot!! thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (54)
25.47%
Less motivated (158)
74.53%

Watched Threads