Turn on thread page Beta

Courageous 'Can't sing singers' sounds cack watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My mum is forcing me to watch this 'Can't sing :bootyshak ' program on TV right now(next to the computer you see.

They had months upon months of training with top vocal coaches and they still sound outrageous. A bunch of randoms at my school got together who couldn't sing and sang like professionals at our Xmas service!

Is this program a joke? A really bad joke?
    No offense meant to people who know these people but very few are even on average good. It must be for middle-aged woman who watch daytime telly.

Congrats to Scotland, when the crew came up for auditions in Glasgow they must have been punted in the Clyde by a few rems.
    The guy on TV is saying that they are good! And he is meant to be like the best celeb vocal coach about! What do you think. I can't stand it! :secruity:

ReputationRep:
    i hate people that make fools of themselves on TV.

i just cant watch because i end up feeling embarrassed for them.

cringe...

ReputationRep:
    yes. y the hell is this on tv?! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I thought pop idol and popstars and Xfactor were bad enough (too long) though some good singers. This is just the icing on the cake, TV has went beyond the worst and now we are in an era of EUROTRASH!

ReputationRep:
    This programme is total rubbish. There should be a public inquiry into how the BBC wasted money on this stuff.

It's so bad it's not even funny!

ReputationRep:
    yeh agreed,

my brother is watching it now,

errr. headphones - into computer - music files - play - volume control

ReputationRep:
    What annoys me is that it is being funded with OUR cash.

No doubt millions of people will watch it and the show will be announced as a brilliant success.

The BBC charter needs serious altering or scrapping.

5 years ago we were promised better programming and we got a load of crap.

I don't trust the BBC any more. Future promises of action to rectify the programming are not good enough. The time has come to make the television part a subscribtion based service.

I have seen more musical ability in Hull Student Union after 10 pints of lager then on Can't Sing Singers!!!

ReputationRep:
    I can live without TV and I have adopted the PC as a better method of entertainment. Is that what we are paying our license money for?

ReputationRep:
    that mattie from busted can't sing but he makes his voice sound ok i dunno how :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he can, but busted have a good beat.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.