The Student Room Group
"The term sexual assault refers to sexual contact or behavior that occurs without explicit consent of the victim."-Definition

It could be Harry Styles and it would still be sexual assault. Hope you're okay:frown:
If you wanted it to happen or enjoyed it the its not assault

If you didn't enjoy it and didn't want it to happen in the first place then yeh you could class it as such.

Remember that sexual assault is a big term to throw around and it can ruin people when used incorrectly so you really should be sure
I'm not going to answer yes or no because I don't know what actually happened.

Your wording implies it was sexual assault but the situation could have been different.

Don't ask people questions they can't possibly answer properly.
yea
Your relationship with the person does NOT matter - if you have not given consent, it is sexual assault.
Original post by Export kid

If you didn't enjoy it and didn't want it to happen in the first place then yeh you could class it as such.

Remember that sexual assault is a big term to throw around and it can ruin people when used incorrectly so you really should be sure

No? If she didn't convey consent, then it is sexual assault, end of. She can't control how her body reacted to it, so even if it felt good, if she didn't ask for it, it's sexual assault.
Reply 7
Original post by Export kid

Obviously, I didn’t consent..these frequent situations happened ever so quickly and as a shy person, I never had the confidence to confront him about it.
At first I was confused, shocked and I did not know how to react then it was so frequent that I got used to it and enjoyed it maybe because it was my crush??? I have these days when I’m emotional too.. when I think about it I overthink and my emotions are all over the place :/
Original post by jae jae
Obviously, I didn’t consent..these frequent situations happened ever so quickly and as a shy person, I never had the confidence to confront him about it.
At first I was confused, shocked and I did not know how to react then it was so frequent that I got used to it and enjoyed it maybe because it was my crush??? I have these days when I’m emotional too.. when I think about it I overthink and my emotions are all over the place :/

You're incredibly brave and strong for opening up about something that seems to be bringing you a lot of pain and trauma (as its something that has made you emotional and overthink). The strength your showing right now is going to help you get through this, its a testament to your resilience and courage to fight for yourself. You've taken an amazing first step in addressing this and reaching out- please keep reaching out at your pace. Please reach out to someone who can help you and support you.
Reply 9
💓💓💓🥺Thank you guys for being supportive, trying to shed tears🥺💓💓💓
Reply 10
Original post by jae jae
If you had a crush on someone and they touch you inappropriately would you still call that sexual assault?

In my opinion, yes. I hope you're all right

Latest

Trending

Trending