The Student Room Group

islamic motivation

lets disucss what we'd want if allah grants us jannah inshallah he does

dont lose hope guys!

lmk if this is haram btw anyone educated.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
basically i wanna be a real life anime character. like naruto/one punch man
ankle pics
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
ankle pics

cmon
i actually dont know 😂😂
Reply 6
Original post by fattyguen
i actually dont know 😂😂

im just gassed for the 72 tings waiting 4 me.

if i do go jannah that is. dont wanna jinx myself

yaaaaaa omds 😂😂😂😂
you're funny uno 😂😂

(yeh im having doubts bout me goin jannah, inshallah all goes well 😂)
Reply 8
yaaaaaa omds 😂😂😂😂
you're funny uno 😂😂

(yeh im having doubts bout me goin jannah, inshallah all goes well 😂)

as allah said in the quran if we ask for forgiveness no matter the sin even adultry, murder ect(any pyshcos on this chill) will be forgiven if sincere.
simple things like reciting ayat tul kursi after every prayer and saying 'astagfiruallah, alhamdulillah, allahuakbar 33x every salat counts as touba.

as long as you pray and remember allah he will remember you. 'every harship is followed by ease' lmk if you wanna talk bout sum i dont mind. im not mufti menk or a scholar so my advice is from google 😂😂
Watch this:
as allah said in the quran if we ask for forgiveness no matter the sin even adultry, murder ect(any pyshcos on this chill) will be forgiven if sincere.
simple things like reciting ayat tul kursi after every prayer and saying 'astagfiruallah, alhamdulillah, allahuakbar 33x every salat counts as touba.

as long as you pray and remember allah he will remember you. 'every harship is followed by ease' lmk if you wanna talk bout sum i dont mind. im not mufti menk or a scholar so my advice is from google 😂😂

yeh you seem like a genuine person, yeh but life do be kinda hard at times
yeh you seem like a genuine person, yeh but life do be kinda hard at times

100% a levels are so stressful. i'd rather go to university of medina but my family want me to 'go to a proper uni and get a well paying job'.
100% a levels are so stressful. i'd rather go to university of medina but my family want me to 'go to a proper uni and get a well paying job'.

well im goin yr 12 next year and i dont know what to do for uni, i need to move out tho honestly my family a lil toxic 😂
well im goin yr 12 next year and i dont know what to do for uni, i need to move out tho honestly my family a lil toxic 😂

same im y12 now, turning y13. ye parents are always right; cant wait to move out.
same im y12 now, turning y13. ye parents are always right; cant wait to move out.

rt man rttt, where you from?

I would like a chocolate apple the size of a house, that never turns brown inside. wbu cherrygrape123?
rt man rttt, where you from?

Didnt see dis. Birmingham
Original post by TheProphetsPath
I would like a chocolate apple the size of a house, that never turns brown inside. wbu cherrygrape123?

Sounds like a good idea 😂
Idk I have no ideaaaaa 😬
Original post by thatman100
Didnt see dis. Birmingham

ahh sfe im south w london

Theres nothing about 72 in the quran

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending