Yes , are you too ?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by violac2
Yes

I cant quite send PM yet , as i am new here
I will connect to you once my profile is activated
Anyone who has a masters' offer: what are the offer conditions? I got an informal offer yesterday for MSc Computing but don't know what the conditions are. I'm worried it will be something like "1st overall, including 1st in the final year". I haven't had my best year. I should have no problem getting a first overall, but this year might be close.
Reply 23
Original post by nasimayaZ
I cant quite send PM yet , as i am new here
I will connect to you once my profile is activated

Sure!
Original post by Nagromicous
Anyone who has a masters' offer: what are the offer conditions? I got an informal offer yesterday for MSc Computing but don't know what the conditions are. I'm worried it will be something like "1st overall, including 1st in the final year". I haven't had my best year. I should have no problem getting a first overall, but this year might be close.

I have a master's offer for MRes Experimental Neuroscience with the offer condition as a 2:1
Original post by sheepycellist
I have a master's offer for MRes Experimental Neuroscience with the offer condition as a 2:1

Is that in your final year or overall? Mine came through and I need a first-class including 70% this year.
Reply 26
Original post by sheepycellist

Hey, I also got an offer for this course! Did you apply anywhere else? are you planning on accepting? I was also offered a place on clinical neuroscience MSc and still haven't made a decision!
Original post by proudfeminist
Hi. I received my offer letter on 8th March for Sustainable Energy Futures.

Got mine too! Are you accepting it?
Original post by Anonymous
Got mine too! Are you accepting it?

Great for you, I’m waiting to hear back for sustainable energy futures. You accepting it ?
Original post by Nagromicous

I have just received a master's offer for Computing finance and management with a condition of 75% in my final year. It might be a little bit hard for me.
I am still waiting for offers for Mathematics and Finance and Applied Mathematics. Applied at the start of March
Original post by Darry4ever
I have just received a master's offer for Computing finance and management with a condition of 75% in my final year. It might be a little bit hard for me.

Jesus - bad luck!! We'll both make it, lad. See you in October!
Original post by c.pim
Hey, I also got an offer for this course! Did you apply anywhere else? are you planning on accepting? I was also offered a place on clinical neuroscience MSc and still haven't made a decision!

I also applied to Cambridge and got an offer from the department but they haven't specified offer conditions yet - so assuming they don't make me get an insanely high first I'll probably end up going to Cambridge, but haven't 100% decided yet. Ugh decisions!
Original post by sammu1999
I am still waiting for offers for Mathematics and Finance and Applied Mathematics. Applied at the start of March

Hey! Have you heard back by any chance? I also applied in the first week of March for Mathematics and Finance but have not heard back yet.
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous
oh that's great! Still waiting to hear back myself.

congrats
Original post by nasimayaZ
Hi , i received an offer for Msc advanced chemical engineering with bio techno

First congrats ..
Was there an interview ? If yes what did they ask and what were ur views on the interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending