missapi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I sent my student loan application for 2020-2021 about a week ago, as this will be my first year at uni. However I got confused and listed only my current address, and not the previous one!
I now need to provide evidence for recidency from 2015 to Present.
How can I change my address history after my application has been submitted?? Is it possible? Or do I just send the evidence with the correct address history? How can I proceed to fix this incongruences?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by missapi)
I sent my student loan application for 2020-2021 about a week ago, as this will be my first year at uni. However I got confused and listed only my current address, and not the previous one!
I now need to provide evidence for recidency from 2015 to Present.
How can I change my address history after my application has been submitted?? Is it possible? Or do I just send the evidence with the correct address history? How can I proceed to fix this incongruences?
Hi there. what is your Nationality? Have you been asked for physical evidence or just for the address history?
Thanks, Isaac
missapi
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there. what is your Nationality? Have you been asked for physical evidence or just for the address history?
Thanks, Isaac
Hi Isaac. I am Italian, been living in England for 5 years. I have submitted an application for both student and maintanance loans and I've been asked to send SFE original documents as proof of recidency for the last 5 years. Thank you
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Isaac. I am Italian, been living in England for 5 years. I have submitted an application for both student and maintanance loans and I've been asked to send SFE original documents as proof of recidency for the last 5 years. Thank you
Good morning, as an EU National we do need you to prove your 5 years of residency by sending original evidence.

You can view an acceptable list of residency evidence here http://ow.ly/d/8ory
Thanks, Isaac
missapi
Rep:
?
Yes, I understand that. My question was: will there be any problem if the evidence of address history is different from the one listed on the application? ( since, as said before, I only listed one address on the application sent - my current address- but I will send evidence for more then just one ) so, can I just send the correct evidence or is there any way of modifying the application first, to make them match? Hope to be clear enough.. thank you for your help Isaac
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, I understand that. My question was: will there be any problem if the evidence of address history is different from the one listed on the application? ( since, as said before, I only listed one address on the application sent - my current address- but I will send evidence for more then just one ) so, can I just send the correct evidence or is there any way of modifying the application first, to make them match? Hope to be clear enough.. thank you for your help Isaac
The evidence doesn't need to match any address, it just needs to prove you lived in the UK, it doesn't need to prove you lived at a certain address.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (85)
31.72%
Less motivated (183)
68.28%

Watched Threads