Me and my guy friend

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Sooo we have this group chat of around 7? Right and me and him talk quite a bit I mean we've been friends for years on and off till this group got made. You know he's the kind of joker of the group and he's helped me through a lot. Anyway. I worry too much and of course I care about him so I always say oh my dm's are always open cause no one else really says that on the group chat. Lately he's been private messaging me a lot and we've been talking for hours and even gave each other nicknames and we meet up with one of our friends and I've noticed we laugh a lot and play around... Well play around probably not the best wording but u get me.

I'm not sure if I'm overthinking or not but sometimes I feel like he has feelings for me? He has no nicknames for anyone else in the group and doesn't private dm them...? I just wondered.

Thanks, sorry if this sounded weird
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So ask him on a date and see how it goes!
RaA64
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That doesn’t mean he likes you, he might just like talking to you as a friend more than the others.
You’re overthinking it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
So ask him on a date and see how it goes!
See I hinted thaattt cause we were trying to make another meet up with my friend and I said it sucks cause she's always busy on Fridays and I'm like I could meet up after 2 as well and he's like I start work at 2 dammit. So? 😭

Ahhhh..
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
See I hinted thaattt cause we were trying to make another meet up with my friend and I said it sucks cause she's always busy on Fridays and I'm like I could meet up after 2 as well and he's like I start work at 2 dammit. So? 😭

Ahhhh..
So? Ask him when he's free to go out; that's what you'd do with any other frIend you were arranging to meet. Don't overcomplicate it.
username5194026
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
for the first time i see a thread where both might be compatible not where ones chasing a guy/girl who has no interest.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RaA64)
That doesn’t mean he likes you, he might just like talking to you as a friend more than the others.
You’re overthinking it
Yeah aye I thought so...
Anonymous #1
He has also said he really wants a relationship so he installed a dating app but keeps asking me for tips...?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.38%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.93%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (169)
38.32%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.43%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.22%

Watched Threads