username5194026
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
basically i know 2 languages. plus a few things in arabic.

i wanna learn italian because my mothers side are fluent in it since they spent some time there and if i ever go on a holiday 'year abroad' during my degree/gap year or after degree it'd be cool to be fluent in it.

im thinking duolingo? will that be enough or do i need to other things.

i can speak to my mum when practising and watch movies in italian if that helps?
Sarahp2000
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username5194026)
basically i know 2 languages. plus a few things in arabic.

i wanna learn italian because my mothers side are fluent in it since they spent some time there and if i ever go on a holiday 'year abroad' during my degree/gap year or after degree it'd be cool to be fluent in it.

im thinking duolingo? will that be enough or do i need to other things.

i can speak to my mum when practising and watch movies in italian if that helps?
I am half Spanish. I will give you an advice, combine duolingo with a grammar book (very important) . If you will practice with your mom and watch movies I can guarantee that in six months you will start to speak without thinking ! Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (53)
25.36%
Less motivated (156)
74.64%

Watched Threads