The Student Room Group

Aaa or aab

I really want to get into Lse and the undergraduate course I want has a alevel requirement of AAB . so if my result came AAB do I have an equal chance as the student who got AAA or not to get admission ?
if you're already holding a conditional offer from LSE, then that means that they're already holding a place for you so it wouldn't matter if you got AAA or AAB as you have already met their entry requirement. If you still haven't applied, it's still the same, as long as your predicted grades reach their entry requirements, you have a chance of being offered a place at LSE. That's why you should make a good personal statement to increase your chances of being given an offer.
If you're applying through Clearing then I'd suspect they'd be a little more lenient in terms of grades though I'm not too sure of this myself.
Reply 2
Actually I just got my AS level result back so that’s AAB . My alevel result ofcourse I don’t have it yet since I haven’t given my A2 . So what I wanted to ask that is AAB in AS level a good result ? And do I have a chance to get an offer ? I haven’t applied to LSE yet and I’m also working on my personal statement so thank you for the advice .
Great job! AAB is definitely a good AS result! I think you’ll have the chance to get an offer provided you have a killer personal statement and reference since LSE is a highly competitive uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending