whats everyone thinking aboit the new skl rules

Watch
X.243llie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so what u think of teachers not rlly being allowed to help us due to social distancing or at least not for very long
or being in a yr grouo and not allowed to see other yrs
all the washing hands
being in set areas for lunch and break
toioet external doors open at all times(not the one u close to do ur business the one u push open to get into the toilets innthe firdt place and where the sinks are)
some of it i thinks a bit rediculous some of its fair and also let me k if ur skl has any other rules i hvnt listed someone told me that there skl isnt allowing them to talk
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They are just following government guidelines underpinned by the HSE.

Schools haven't made these rules but they do have to follow them.
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
well im not really 100% sure yet because my school is telling us what's gonna happen on the 31st of August so im still waiting
ive got a feeling though that we might go back to normal by next year, im not sure though tbh
X.243llie
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
They are just following government guidelines underpinned by the HSE.

Schools haven't made these rules but they do have to follow them.
i know some of the rules r made by givernment but i thought some were made by skl to
X.243llie
Rep:
?
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
well im not really 100% sure yet because my school is telling us what's gonna happen on the 31st of August so im still waiting
ive got a feeling though that we might go back to normal by next year, im not sure though tbh
r we ever gonna go back to normal , i think it deoends on ur area to. i go to skl in north west london and my skl is literally down the road from watford amd round there i dont think the virus cases r that bad but where i acc live which is a 25 min drive i border london bourough of ealing and rigjt niw the cases r starting to rise again
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by X.243llie)
i know some of the rules r made by givernment but i thought some were made by skl to
Please use proper English and full words, it isn't hard.

Anything that you feel is unjustified should be challenged.
X.243llie
Rep:
?
Please use proper English and full words, it isn't hard.

Anything that you feel is unjustified should be challenged.
when i type proper i mispell everythin anyway so it dint make much difference if im gonna waste time typin it out long just to mispell most of it i might ad well type in not full words cos its quicker and more efficient
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
when i type proper i mispell everythin anyway so it dint make much difference if im gonna waste time typin it out long just to mispell most of it i might ad well type in not full words cos its quicker and more efficient
But it is against the forum rules to use "text language". Both computers and phones have autocorrect and spell check, there are no excuses.
Clubcard
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm glad I'm no longer school age. What a miserable time to be at school.
Clubcard
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you not get a headache from reading back what you've written?
X.243llie
Rep:
?
But it is against the forum rules to use "text language". Both computers and phones have autocorrect and spell check, there are no excuses.
camt stand autocheck i disbled mine like u cant use a u or a y or tbh or ttyl like itll take forever to text it out properly i tried when i first used this and it was takin me forever to try amd tyoe it out properly and i couldnt seem to spell anything right anyway as phone keyboard the letters r so close together
X.243llie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Clubcard)
Do you not get a headache from reading back what you've written?
nope its just takin a g of an ing word its not that bad its like at least it aint fam or brub or init so its fine (oh yh i spelt it wrong bwfore and i cant type.to save my life dont hekp i hv a new phone)
Last edited by X.243llie; 1 year ago
Clubcard
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nope its just takin a g of an ing word its not that bad its like i sue fam or brub or init so its fine
Christ
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
camt stand autocheck i disbled mine like u cant use a u or a y or tbh or ttyl like itll take forever to text it out properly i tried when i first used this and it was takin me forever to try amd tyoe it out properly and i couldnt seem to spell anything right anyway as phone keyboard the letters r so close together
:confused:
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nope its just takin a g of an ing word its not that bad its like i sue fam or brub or init so its fine
Name:  9029D283-9B5C-462E-9AF2-320F5F0AB6E8.jpg.jpeg
Views: 7
Size:  26.2 KB
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nah, this is one of those 'Sit down and Shut up' deals, that's all there is to it.
90 cent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
someone could have a seizure reading that
X.243llie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yas031119)
someone could have a seizure reading that
how and yh u can tell i type fast amd i hate taking to long pkus my mum always askimh me to do things so i aimt hot an extra min ti tyoe proper its called being quick and efficient. dont tell me u guys dont say ttyl at the end of ur convos with ur mates and remember i come from london when do londoners ever tyoe anything full or speak proper ........ like never and as i said at least i aint sayin fam bruv init wagwan the list continues most of slamg tho is sex related tbh so and like who dknt use tbh or brb or like u acc tellin me ppl type proper
Sudocrem
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can imagine because it is a school setting it will be overly-strict and in a lot of cases you'll probably go insane because of the lack of common sense and reason going on with safety protocols.
X.243llie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sudocrem)
You can imagine because it is a school setting it will be overly-strict and in a lot of cases you'll probably go insane because of the lack of common sense and reason going on with safety protocols.
yh thats what i thought + i got problems with one if the rules as it effects me bad and wont effect most other ppl (eating disorder related)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.19%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.41%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.73%
I need help with my personal statement (63)
42.57%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
24.32%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.03%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.76%

Watched Threads