The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

PublicSchoolAnn
chip on my shoulder for being at a boarding school. You crack me up.

well i would be a bit ticked off if my parents dumped my in a school at the age of 12 and left me to it, i take it they didnt visit you often then.....
Reply 81
lol, i just reread the whole thread with GG in a landon accent and PSA in broad scotch... seriously, you should take a break and listen to yourselves...
gossip_girl
well i would be a bit ticked off if my parents dumped my in a school at the age of 12 and left me to it, i take it they didnt visit you often then.....

Ha sooooo mallory towers! Em no its fab.
PublicSchoolAnn
Ha sooooo mallory towers! Em no its fab.

oh please! tell me just how many times do you see your parents in the year? and when they do see you do they acknowledge your existence?
gossip_girl
oh please! tell me just how many times do you see your parents in the year? and when they do see you do they acknowledge your existence?

Well they come to all home lacrosse and hockey matches and the school does have a policy of letting us go home on sundays term time and giving us 16 weeks of holidays a year. So you know...enough!
Since I do not play sports and I am already fat, ugly and unpopular being thick would be my worst.
PublicSchoolAnn
Well they come to all home lacrosse and hockey matches and the school does have a policy of letting us go home on sundays term time and giving us 16 weeks of holidays a year. So you know...enough!

do they know which one you are in the matches?
or do they call you by your number?
gossip_girl
do they know which one you are in the matches?

I give up on you. You really are quite impossible.
Not to interupt this little... spat... but I would most hate to be thick, as should everyone. The rest, you can do something about, but thick people will always be thick.

As for solving the little girliefight, I just have this to say:

PublicSchool person: Gossip G sounds slightly like some sort of english chavster, so she could probably kick your ass.

Gossip G: PublicSchool... err... goes to Public School - so when she's older she'll probably be able to pay someone to kill you.

Interesting fight. I wonder how it would work out ITRW.
Reply 90
Basically gossipgirl is jealous.

I
erk
Basically gossipgirl is jealous.

I

lol erm......why would i be jealous?
Reply 92
Toy Soldier
Not to interupt this little... spat... but I would most hate to be thick, as should everyone. The rest, you can do something about, but thick people will always be thick.

As for solving the little girliefight, I just have this to say:

PublicSchool person: Gossip G sounds slightly like some sort of english chavster, so she could probably kick your ass.

Gossip G: PublicSchool... err... goes to Public School - so when she's older she'll probably be able to pay someone to kill you.

Interesting fight. I wonder how it would work out ITRW.
i'll take em both on and win :biggrin: :p:
Reply 93
Tinykates

go tk, go tk

*searches for jerry springer smiley*

Toy Soldier
The rest, you can do something about, but thick people will always be thick.

I disagree, i've been ugly for a long time now and I can't see any way out of it.
Tinykates

That sounds like a wager to me. I've got... £18.34 on P.S.A to win. Like I said - rich people always win, they just pay other people to win for them.

Note to PublicSchoolAnn - I'll kick their asses for £100. I don't care if they're girls I need the cash.
Gimp

I disagree, i've been ugly for a long time now and I can't see any way out of it.

Surgery my friend, surgery. A good california cosmetic surgeon can make you look however you want for enough £££. No doctor in the world can make you smarter... except Pierce Brosnan in "Lawnmower Man".
Reply 96
Gimp
go tk, go tk

*searches for jerry springer smiley*

hehe thanks 4 the support

surgery :p:
and ur NOT ugly :mad: so shh :secruity:
Reply 97
Toy Soldier
That sounds like a wager to me. I've got... £18.34 on P.S.A to win. Like I said - rich people always win, they just pay other people to win for them.

Note to PublicSchoolAnn - I'll kick their asses for £100. I don't care if they're girls I need the cash.

i wonder who is richer out of me and PSA :biggrin:
Reply 98
gossip_girl
lol erm......why would i be jealous?

Look at the thread, think, and reply. :smile:
Reply 99
Toy Soldier
Surgery my friend, surgery. A good california cosmetic surgeon can make you look however you want for enough £££. No doctor in the world can make you smarter... except Pierce Brosnan in "Lawnmower Man".

I disagree (again, sorry!), i saw some dodgy mtv documentary thing from america where they attempt to make mingers with low self-esteem look like celebrities. The episode i caught was these 2 twins who were both TRANFORMED! to look like brad pitt. They were still fugly. And if it did work, it is beyond my means, you need lorra money :>

katie
and ur NOT ugly so shh

:bootyshak you shh!

Latest

Trending

Trending