username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hii
im in yr 11, and im starting to think abt what I'm gonna do my EPQ on? a girl i know has already started hers ....i might start mine too? idk yet

Does ur EPQ have to be related to the subject that ur thinking o studying at uni? cuz i have no idea what I wanna do...so what EPQ topic should i choose?
also how do u think of an EPQ topic?
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
You have classes in college about EPQ , that explain a lot about how to write it, how to plan it and all that. Usually though a good topic that you can argue for and against (like a debate topic) is a good one, and having a question as your title is easier to work with.
It doesn't have to be related to anything you study - but some universities might see passion for the subject if you do it about the course you want to do. There's a site that has a bunch of topics here: http://thinkstudent.co.uk/epq-ideas/#
This is just 1 site I found but there's loads others. Good luck, and don't stress it too much until you start to go to the EPQ classes
edit: adding onto this, you usually get a general idea of what you are going to write first, then do the title after you have written it, so don't worry about the title
Last edited by username5173262; 1 year ago
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by 2_versions)
You have classes in college about EPQ , that explain a lot about how to write it, how to plan it and all that. Usually though a good topic that you can argue for and against (like a debate topic) is a good one, and having a question as your title is easier to work with.
It doesn't have to be related to anything you study - but some universities might see passion for the subject if you do it about the course you want to do. There's a site that has a bunch of topics here: http://thinkstudent.co.uk/epq-ideas/#
This is just 1 site I found but there's loads others. Good luck, and don't stress it too much until you start to go to the EPQ classes
Thank u for Ur help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (145)
29.12%
It went fairly well (236)
47.39%
It didn't go too well (74)
14.86%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise