Title for a dystopian story...

Watch this thread
username5099654
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm writing a dystopian-romance book and i really need a good title to fit the plot. It's about a girl live in an era where Earth is covered by an dynasty lead by an emperor who is tyrannical and evil. He needs her for a plot to become invincible cuz she is half alien and she doesn't know it. Her dad gets killed and she is forced to flee and find the resistance who are trying to find out the emperor's plan and stop him. She meets the resistance's leader's nephew who is a badboy who has secrets of his own and takes interest in her. She hates him at first but then gradually falls for him. By the end, she finds out who she really is and stops the evil plan.
Any ideas for the title???
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Minge the Merciless
Anonymous17!
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
This sounds like a book series that already exists, or at least very similar to it. It’s called ‘The Evox Chronicles’. Here’s the summary:
“Individuals from different walks of life—and regions of the Milky Way—go head to head with an alien tyrant and his conquest, unaware that they have become pawns of omniscient entities and drawn into an elaborate ploy of universal proportions.”

This first books is called The Alliance

I think you should make it into a series instead dog just one book because your story seems too long. I don’t really have any ideas for names but I guess Alliance or something would work
username5099654
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous17!)
This sounds like a book series that already exists, or at least very similar to it. It’s called ‘The Evox Chronicles’. Here’s the summary:
“Individuals from different walks of life—and regions of the Milky Way—go head to head with an alien tyrant and his conquest, unaware that they have become pawns of omniscient entities and drawn into an elaborate ploy of universal proportions.”

This first books is called The Alliance

I think you should make it into a series instead dog just one book because your story seems too long. I don’t really have any ideas for names but I guess Alliance or something would work
i've never heard of the Evox Chronicles before but i'll check them out. Thank you for your advice
georgeparapet
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I don't know... A Different World?
Why is it different? Aliens, dystopian, new love... glad I'm not in the job of book naming lol :nope:
Anonymous17!
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Geekgirl2810)
i've never heard of the Evox Chronicles before but i'll check them out. Thank you for your advice
Yeah, I never finished the whole series and it was ages ago so I’m not 100% on what the plot was but it just came into my head when I read your description
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (55)
27.09%
As I expected (66)
32.51%
Harder (74)
36.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.94%

Watched Threads