The Student Room Group

New Shoes :|

So yeah, I'm a bit stuck for choice, i'm a guy btw, I am stuck between a few choices.

Vans Old Skool
Converse
Nike Airforce 1s

If I do get vans or converse, idk whether to get the high top or low top either - or what colour. Anyone got any suggestions?
get these:
34874.jpg

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Dell PC
get these:
34874.jpg

lmfao
Original post by Dell PC
get these:
34874.jpg

Spoiler

I remember Lelli Kelly's! I always used to look forward to the toy at the bottom of the shoe. :biggrin:

Edit: Actually, I think I'm thinking of the wrong shoe. :blushing:
(edited 3 years ago)
I’d go Vans personally but I’m probably biased, high tops are comfier but low tops look better IMO. Don’t know how often you’re planning on wearing them but full black will go with pretty much everything, purely white and white & black are also pretty versatile.
Reply 5
Original post by KingJimXI
So yeah, I'm a bit stuck for choice, i'm a guy btw, I am stuck between a few choices.

Vans Old Skool
Converse
Nike Airforce 1s

If I do get vans or converse, idk whether to get the high top or low top either - or what colour. Anyone got any suggestions?

imo vans look better low top but i like the converse either way
Original post by 5hyl33n
I remember Lelli Kelly's! I always used to look forward to the toy at the bottom of the shoe. :biggrin:

Edit: Actually, I think I'm thinking of the wrong shoe. :blushing:

:rofl:
Reply 7
Converse high tops
Reply 8
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Converse high tops

Particular colour?

I like white but idk, seems feminine ish and I'd have to style it right.
Reply 9
Original post by KingJimXI
Particular colour?

I like white but idk, seems feminine ish and I'd have to style it right.

I like black or blue, but white is also nice. I dont think its very feminine.
Reply 10
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I like black or blue, but white is also nice. I dont think its very feminine.

Aight, thanks for the suggestion, I might just buy all three :3 lol because I'm so torn betweenw which ones.
Custom air forces are soooo nice! i'd also reccomend aj1 mids bc theyre classic and go with most fits
Reply 12
Original post by fijitastic
Custom air forces are soooo nice! i'd also reccomend aj1 mids bc theyre classic and go with most fits

Not sure where I'd find custom air forces and my art skills are beyond terrible lol, so I'll have a look around and those aj1s look pretty sick too tbh
From Vans and Converse, I think you must go for the former one in low top. They look better for any casual look.

Quick Reply

Latest