Stressed and overwhelmed

Watch
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Any tips on calming anxiety quickly?

Just feeling extremely stressed and overwhelmed and I’m not quite sure what the problem is.

It’s been building up all day and now that I’ve settled for the evening, it’s all hitting me at once.

I’ve tried my anxiety tricks that usually work but they aren’t helping.

Any advice is extremely welcome. Just not feeling like myself
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
Write down everything you're feeling. When I write it down, it helps to come to terms with how I'm feeling and why. I calm down and feel a little better after that.
pepsimaxcherry
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Write down everything you're feeling. When I write it down, it helps to come to terms with how I'm feeling and why. I calm down and feel a little better after that.
thanks! I’ve tried this (I have anxiety so these are all the tricks I use) and it just hasn’t worked this time. Wondering if it’ll pass soon. Just a bit worried as in all the years I’ve had anxiety, I have always been able to do something to help it. But this time it’s not working.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by pepsimaxcherry)
thanks! I’ve tried this (I have anxiety so these are all the tricks I use) and it just hasn’t worked this time. Wondering if it’ll pass soon. Just a bit worried as in all the years I’ve had anxiety, I have always been able to do something to help it. But this time it’s not working.
Don't worry, it definitely will pass soon Sometimes I feel uncontrollably anxious too where all my methods of calming me down don't work either, but the feeling does eventually pass
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
:hugs:
pepsimaxcherry
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't worry, it definitely will pass soon Sometimes I feel uncontrollably anxious too where all my methods of calming me down don't work either, but the feeling does eventually pass
thank you! just sucks but i slept last night and am feeling a bit better today!!
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by pepsimaxcherry)
thank you! just sucks but i slept last night and am feeling a bit better today!!
That's great, I'm happy for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (352)
55.87%
I don't have everything I need (278)
44.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed