The Student Room Group

Silverfish help

Sorry this is like my third thread about this. I went home over the weekend and turns out we have silverfish in the bathroom there too, so now I’m back with my relative to continue studying and just noticed one in the bedroom and squashed it. So far, I’ve tried the solution where you wrap masking tape on the outside of a glass and place something with starch (bread) inside so they can climb in but can’t crawl back out, but none have appeared in any of the glasses. I also plan on using a fan tonight, so will that increase the humidity and deter them? If this grosses you out, then feel free to leave and don’t comment because my anxiety is bad over this since they supposedly eat human hair and eyelashes ..
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry this is like my third thread about this. I went home over the weekend and turns out we have silverfish in the bathroom there too, so now I’m back with my relative to continue studying and just noticed one in the bedroom and squashed it. So far, I’ve tried the solution where you wrap masking tape on the outside of a glass and place something with starch (bread) inside so they can climb in but can’t crawl back out, but none have appeared in any of the glasses. I also plan on using a fan tonight, so will that increase the humidity and deter them? If this grosses you out, then feel free to leave and don’t comment because my anxiety is bad over this since they supposedly eat human hair and eyelashes ..

Just buy a spray you can get it on Amazon and it works

Quick Reply

Latest