Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!
I’m going to talk about how I feel but in a very kid friendly way so you all can read it and it won’t get banned, so what I’m writing here is how I feel just 100times worse...

I am not very happy these days... I do suffer from that sad condition and that afraid condition, I have suffered from them for a long time, I don’t even know when they began..
2-3years ago they were really really bad but I though I had gotten a bit better but now it’s going down again, I’m thinking a lot about doing IT(not meaning S*X😂) I’m thinking about the easiest way to do it, but I don’t know if I’ll ever actually go through with it for 2 reasons.
1. I love my family they are amazing and I don’t want them to be sad
2.I’m just not strong enough to actually do it which makes me hate myself even more

The worst thing of all is that I have a pretty good life
My family is loving, I’m going to uni, I have a friend, but I just still feel alone and sad all the time and I just don’t know what to do anymore

Sorry for my rant I just needed to come out with it
Thanks for listening!
Torigracex
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve struggled with similar things in the past (and still do at times). If you want to chat to someone in a less kid-friendly manner and more privately, my private messages are always open. If not, I genuinely hope this improves for you, maybe consider therapy, or seeing doctor etc x
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It's always difficult when you're in the position that you are and I'm sure you've heard "things will get better" so many times. But just think about 2-3 years ago and how you got better, even if only a little bit. I bet you thought you'd feel like forever and yet you didn't. And soon enough you'll look back on this to as a time when you felt very down and sad but you managed to power through
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've been very much there and worn the tshirt except at that time my life was **** and when I fixed the state of disrepair my life was in those feelings disappeared. Are you seeing anyone about this?
Puzzled11
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you on any type of help for these? Might be helpful to look into that - it doesn't have to be medication, it could be counselling, books or something else you might feel comfortable with?

You sound strong, it takes courage. Please DM me if you'd like to talk. I have witnessed someone (a stranger) actually do it in front of me and it really was very tough. Please know that there are people who can help you. Hope you feel better xx
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I've been there, done that. It's not worth the hassle. Honestly best thing to do is see a doctor / therapist. Failing that, sit tight for a while. I have been for the past 2 years and over time I've just gotten better at dealing with it. Hopefully u do too!
Anonymous #1
They sent me to a psychiatrist but I didn’t like it, I find it very hard to talk about it generally and the first time I went my mom was with me and she told him I was very insecure and then he just laughed at me and I haven’t gone back since...
Anonymous #1
Ill probably take some of you up in your offer of private messaging I’m just very tired right now, so it won’t be at this very moment
Lazy-Username
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The psychiatrist laughed at you? That's awful, I'm not surprised you haven't gone back

Just remember there are people on this thread who care about you and you can always message me if you fancy a chat.

I'm starting uni soon so I might be able to empathize on that front
Anonymous #1
I’m crying right now and I don’t even know why😂
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Is there anything you can do to distract yourself maybe? Read a book? Listen to some music? Play a video game? etc.
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
They sent me to a psychiatrist but I didn’t like it, I find it very hard to talk about it generally and the first time I went my mom was with me and she told him I was very insecure and then he just laughed at me and I haven’t gone back since...
Yeah, I get that. He actually laughed at you? Well that's very unprofessional to say the least.
Anonymous #1
Is there anything you can do to distract yourself maybe? Read a book? Listen to some music? Play a video game? etc.
I have been wanting to watch this movie so maybe I’ll just do it now
Lazy-Username
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's a good idea. What's the movie?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Yeah, I get that. He actually laughed at you? Well that's very unprofessional to say the least.
Yeah he did :/ made me extremely uncomfortable and it’s just annoying cause I don’t even understand why, what did he think was funny???
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lazy-Username)
That's a good idea. What's the movie?
Just a dumb teenage movie but I could really use something a bit dumb right now
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah he did :/ made me extremely uncomfortable and it’s just annoying cause I don’t even understand why, what did he think was funny???
I have no idea but that's very disrepectful. If he can't control himself in front of patients then perhaps he shouldn't be in front of them to begin with.
Lazy-Username
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
I have no idea but that's very disrepectful. If he can't control himself in front of patients then perhaps he shouldn't be in front of them to begin with.
I would imagine laughing at a patient like that could get him into a lot of trouble if he was reported. Psychiatrists are usually held to very high standards (as they should be)
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
That's unprofessional, they aren't doing their job properly if they laugh. Nothing is worth ending things over. If you don't want to talk to anyone about it then write it down like a diary that no one else will see then rip it up into tiny pieces and chuck away. Live your life, you only get one. Be happy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (50)
21.93%
No (178)
78.07%

Watched Threads