The Student Room Group

Question regarding Masters application

Hi everyone,

I am a 2nd year (going to 3rd year) international student currently studying at the University of Nottingham. I am currently studying BSc Management and I am interested in doing a Masters in the business field after completing my undergraduate studies. My grades so far is 1st year (2:2 overall/58%), 2nd year (2:1 overall/61%). I would ideally want to apply to a London uni and is better ranked than Nottingham. Do I have a chance at receiving an offer If I apply to top London institutions like Imperial college business school, LSE and London business school? Also when should I start applying and what stuff do I need to prepare?

Cheers,
Kenny.
Original post by kc0327
Hi everyone,

I am a 2nd year (going to 3rd year) international student currently studying at the University of Nottingham. I am currently studying BSc Management and I am interested in doing a Masters in the business field after completing my undergraduate studies. My grades so far is 1st year (2:2 overall/58%), 2nd year (2:1 overall/61%). I would ideally want to apply to a London uni and is better ranked than Nottingham. Do I have a chance at receiving an offer If I apply to top London institutions like Imperial college business school, LSE and London business school? Also when should I start applying and what stuff do I need to prepare?

Cheers,
Kenny.

You should contact the course directors about these matters by email and phone. They will usually give you a detailed answer on your chances of success.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending