Makeup setting powder and bronzer

Watch
Maariya3
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know if the coty airspun powder is any good for under eyes? Also, I have fair skin, although I am south Asian (pakistani to be specific), I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some bronzers?? Oh yeah another thing, could someone recommend me what to use to get dewy makeup, for example a primer? Or setting spray? thanks))
Last edited by Maariya3; 1 month ago
peachyaesthetic
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ooh i dont know we should tag rxyaltyx shes the smartest one when it comes to makeup
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by peachyaesthetic)
ooh i dont know we should tag rxyaltyx shes the smartest one when it comes to makeup
helllllllllllooooooooooooo thank you

okay so the airspun powder is reallllllly good i used to have it and it's great. the best bronzer i've used is the too faced chocolate soleil bronzer i love it. there's different shades so if you're quite fair then get a lighter bronzer. to get dewey makeup you need a setting spray. there are setting sprays, for matte or dewey finishes so make sure you get the dewey one obviously. https://www.lookfantastic.com/nyx-pr...11530545.html?
this one by NYX is good.
hoped this helped
Maariya3
Rep:
?
(Original post by rxyaltyx)

okay so the airspun powder is reallllllly good i used to have it and it's great. the best bronzer i've used is the too faced chocolate soleil bronzer i love it. there's different shades so if you're quite fair then get a lighter bronzer. to get dewey makeup you need a setting spray. there are setting sprays, for matte or dewey finishes so make sure you get the dewey one obviously. https://www.lookfantastic.com/nyx-pr...11530545.html?
this one by NYX is good.
hoped this helped
Thanks so much💕💕 also, just wondering if the maybelline fit me loose powder is any good?
rxyaltyx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maariya3)
Thanks so much💕💕 also, just wondering if the maybelline fit me loose powder is any good?
it's pretty decent, it's a bit chalky the airspun one is better but the fit me line is good, i like the pressed powder. you can try it out, it's not one of the really bad ones out there haha
Maariya3
Rep:
?
it's pretty decent, it's a bit chalky the airspun one is better but the fit me line is good, i like the pressed powder. you can try it out, it's not one of the really bad ones out there haha
Because I kind of need to buy one today and I was thinking to get the fit me because i don’t know any shops anywhere near me, or even in the UK, who sells the coty airspun x
rxyaltyx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because I kind of need to buy one today and I was thinking to get the fit me because i don’t know any shops anywhere near me, or even in the UK, who sells the coty airspun x
ohhh okay
yeah, you can get the airspun online i don't think they sell it in the shops
do you maybe have a morphe near you that you could go to?
morphe have a really nice setting powder x
Maariya3
Rep:
?
ohhh okay
yeah, you can get the airspun online i don't think they sell it in the shops
do you maybe have a morphe near you that you could go to?
morphe have a really nice setting powder x
Noo unfortunately, the only makeup shops in my town are literally boots and Superdrug x
rxyaltyx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Noo unfortunately, the only makeup shops in my town are literally boots and Superdrug x
ohh okay.
from boots or superdrug i would say the fit me powder is the best drugstore loose powder x
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was just about to tag you rxyaltyx 😂
peachyaesthetic
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

okay so the airspun powder is reallllllly good i used to have it and it's great. The best bronzer i've used is the too faced chocolate soleil bronzer i love it. There's different shades so if you're quite fair then get a lighter bronzer. To get dewey makeup you need a setting spray. There are setting sprays, for matte or dewey finishes so make sure you get the dewey one obviously. https://www.lookfantastic.com/nyx-pr...11530545.html?
this one by nyx is good.
Hoped this helped
your back!!!!!!
peachyaesthetic
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same i just go boots it has a better points system
rxyaltyx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
your back!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS :woo:
thuv
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Same i just go boots it has a better points system
Agreed! Cheaper as well and can get some good makeup brands
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (85)
21.3%
No (314)
78.7%

Watched Threads