CAIE IGCSE/AS/AL results - How did it go?

Watch
ANO-NI-MUS
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I feel like I am the only one who's actually happy. Came out with straight As for my AS!
Weirdly enough, the results are pretty fair for my school .
Sakshi1423
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
In my AS, I got an A in psychology, B in Biology (I think that was unfair), and C's in chem and physics. I just KNOW I would have gotten a grade higher (at least) in all except psych had I given the written exams... They gave the grades on the basis of mocks and I always perform worse then than in the finals because that's HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE.
Last edited by Sakshi1423; 1 month ago
dolphchanel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This year was an absolute joke, Standardization technique destroyed so many grades. I had Maths & Combined Sciences (Predicted Grades A & B respectively) and I got a C and D on my results. And apparently i'm not the only one who's been massively affected by this. One of my friends had a predicted grade of B for AS Physics and he got an ungraded. Schools fuming. Not a clue what to do now, this has destroyed a big opportunity for me to attend a good school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (32)
22.86%
Less motivated (108)
77.14%

Watched Threads