The Student Room Group

Year 11 Journey

Hey! I am Shivam! I am moving into Year 11 in September and want to work with as many people as possible that can help me with my Journey! I will try post everyday but that depends whether I am revising or reading. First of all, my options are as follows:

GCSE English
GCSE Maths
GCSE Science
GCSE Business Studies
GCSE History
Cambridge Nationals In Creative iMedia
GCSE Spanish

Hopefully all of you do these subjects! If you want to work together with me for Year 11 feel free to reply to this post and we can start our journey to success together!
Reply 1
Original post by shivamchhaya45
Hey! I am Shivam! I am moving into Year 11 in September and want to work with as many people as possible that can help me with my Journey! I will try post everyday but that depends whether I am revising or reading. First of all, my options are as follows:

GCSE English
GCSE Maths
GCSE Science
GCSE Business Studies
GCSE History
Cambridge Nationals In Creative iMedia
GCSE Spanish

Hopefully all of you do these subjects! If you want to work together with me for Year 11 feel free to reply to this post and we can start our journey to success together!

Hey my name is Jane, I'd love to join you on your journey too!
the only issue is we only share 2 subjects, English(AQA) and Maths(EDEXCEL), I do triple science(AQA) don't worry if you're doing combined, I will send things too but i'll make sure not to add the single science parts. Hopefully that's fine for you. Do you know your exam boards for English, Science and Maths? and for English what books are you doing??
Original post by janenlm
Hey my name is Jane, I'd love to join you on your journey too!
the only issue is we only share 2 subjects, English(AQA) and Maths(EDEXCEL), I do triple science(AQA) don't worry if you're doing combined, I will send things too but i'll make sure not to add the single science parts. Hopefully that's fine for you. Do you know your exam boards for English, Science and Maths? and for English what books are you doing??

English Aqa
Science aqa
Maths edexcel

English books are: an inspector calls, Frankenstein and Macbeth
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
English Aqa
Science aqa
Maths edexcel

English books are: an inspector calls, Frankenstein and Macbeth

alright that's good then, I do Macbeth, lord of the flies and a Christmas carol. So for Macbeth we can share resources. Oh and for poetry I do power and conflict.
Original post by janenlm
alright that's good then, I do Macbeth, lord of the flies and a Christmas carol. So for Macbeth we can share resources. Oh and for poetry I do power and conflict.

Same power and conflict
hey im goin into yr10.. goodluck with your gyg
Original post by nikkiblonsky
hey im goin into yr10.. goodluck with your gyg

Thanks!!!! You too!!! Pm me
(edited 3 years ago)
Thanks!!!! You too!!! Pm me

oh hi sorry I sent you a message askin who you are lmao!
Original post by nikkiblonsky
oh hi sorry I sent you a message askin who you are lmao!

It’s ok I messaged you back

Quick Reply