The Student Room Group

Are you attracted to short guys?

Would you date a guy that is 5'6-5'8?
its taller than me so sure
Reply 2
Yeah, my boyfriend was 5’7 when we first got together (he’s grown cos we’ve been together a while lol). I think lost girls just like a guy taller than them
Yes I would, I don't really like it when guys are towering over me to be honest. My ex was even slightly shorter than me and I'm only 5ft 5.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Yes my boyfriend is around that height
No because I'm 5'9" and I've found in the past that it can make guys feel uncomfortable!
I've dated guys that were an inch or two taller than me at 5"7/5"8 and I've dated guys who were over 6"0.
I find the bigger guy attractive just because I like to feel small, but I'd date guys who were my height too. Probabaly not ones who were shorter than me.
Original post by Anonymous
I've dated guys that were an inch or two taller than me at 5"7/5"8 and I've dated guys who were over 6"0.
I find the bigger guy attractive just because I like to feel small, but I'd date guys who were my height too. Probabaly not ones who were shorter than me.

Why do u like to feel small lol
I’m a 5’8 girl and I dated a 5’4 boy. Our relationship was honestly excellent except he let how insecure he was about me being taller than him ruin our relationship
Original post by Anonymous
Would you date a guy that is 5'6-5'8?

That's a lot taller than me :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending