Looks or personality

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
What is more important to you when dating someone looks or personality?
Kibser
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Personality
Max1989
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Well both are important, but more so personality/aura they give off, I get attracted to their character more than what they look like
Icykitten
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Personality for sure
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
mainly personality but also a combination of both
Gabrielle02
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Personality, although looks are also important for me.

However, a lot of the girls at my school last year were very shallow, and there was one tall and ripped guy in that class who looked like a supermodel and oozed with hotness, and he was basically a trophy;
he had no real personality, but that didn't matter because the girls just wanted to sleep with him, so they kept hitting on him anyway and tried to find an excuse to take him home, especially during weekend parties.
He just showed up there, and there were almost immediately at least 2-3 girls who approached him and started flirting, and then I would occasionally find him making out with one of those girls later that same evening.
This was something that I noticed every time I saw him there.
My strongest memory is probably when a girl he didn't know walked up to him and sat down on his lap, and was like "hi there, what's your name?", although she seemed to be maybe a little bit tipsy.

I am not sure how common it is for girls to act this way towards a really really hot guy, but I guess these kinds of things could happen to him if he is super-hot?
I personally stuck to just checking him out every now and then, like occasional eye candy I guess, and left it at that.
Last edited by Gabrielle02; 3 months ago
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Personality of course

Looks initiate the attraction, personality keeps me there
cloud_9_
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
looks ofc matter to an extent but mainly personality cos i've liked girls in the past who I didn't find attractive at first but their personality attracted me to them
lazerbeem
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Personality. And a sexy accent mm mm mm :perv:
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Personality is more important but looks do play a part.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Mostly personality.
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
personality,
looks are nice but idrc about them
username2393237
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Personality
username5161354
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
How they treat you
TheStarboy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
People are like cake, what do you think is better? A good looking cake that tastes bland, or an average looking cake that tastes amazing?
Last edited by TheStarboy; 3 months ago
rxyaltyx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by TheStarboy)
People are like cake, what do you think is better? A good looking cake that tastes bland, or an average looking cake that tastes amazing?
that's deep.
Gabrielle02
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yes, although the girls in my college class last year seemed to be all about the hot boy's looks;
he never lifted a finger and still got hit on all the time and was asked out on private dates, and everything always seemed to be about kissing and going home together with him.
He also constantly had new girls, and I noticed several of his "exes" hit on him several times after they had been with him, and still have the same raw sexual attitude in front of him.

To each their own, I suppose.
I guess it was never anything serious there, and that it was just casual hook-ups every now and then.
Not sure how common it is with this specific type of scenario, but I certainly witnessed it.
Last edited by Gabrielle02; 3 months ago
TheStarboy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rxyaltyx)
that's deep.
Just something i thought of.

(Original post by Gabrielle02)
Yes, although the girls in my college class last year seemed to be all about the hot boy's looks;
he never lifted a finger and still got hit on all the time and was asked out on private dates, and everything always seemed to be about kissing and going home together with him.
He also constantly had new girls, and I noticed several of his "exes" hit on him several times after they had been with him, and still have the same raw sexual attitude in front of him.

To each their own, I suppose.
I guess it was never anything serious there, and that it was just casual hook-ups every now and then.
Not sure how common it is with this specific type of scenario, but I certainly witnessed it.
You don't have to be like them. Be your own person. Guys like him turn out to be entitled and full of themselves so those girls will learn of that soon. You seem a lot smarter than that to see beyond his looks. I'm sure you have a great personality too
Moonlight rain
Report 3 months ago
Ngl looks attract to them but personality is so important. If they treat me right and tick off my list then they’re ok
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Woof woof! :yep:

Big tasty cake filled with sugar, calories and cream. :drool:
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (677)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.2%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads