The Student Room Group

A levels 2020

At the end of year 12 we also had mocks for our predicted grades. I worked much harder for these than the year 13 ones . Does anyone know if we can use the year 12 mocks to appeal ?
This is what I’m saying. I worked so much harder for my yr 12 mocks and did so much better
Original post by Sikn
At the end of year 12 we also had mocks for our predicted grades. I worked much harder for these than the year 13 ones . Does anyone know if we can use the year 12 mocks to appeal ?

it’s currently unknown- the statement from the government says ‘valid mock grades’ can be used, whatever that means:dontknow:
Original post by Toastiekid
it’s currently unknown- the statement from the government says ‘valid mock grades’ can be used, whatever that means:dontknow:

Does that mean any mock we’ve taken is valid, so therefore they can use our yr 12 mock result
Original post by Gurdeepthelegend
Does that mean any mock we’ve taken is valid, so therefore they can use our yr 12 mock result

i don’t think anyone can say until we have more information, sorry:frown: try not to stress too much about it, we’ll find out more hopefully soon and if it impacts you it should only be positively:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest