The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Interested in studying Clinical Sciences? Read this.

If you're interested in studying Clinical Sciences, keep reading this post from Esther who shares what it's really like to be a Clinical Sciences student at Bradford :thumbsup:

Esther-this-is-bradford-1-720x776 (1).jpg

"I chose Clinical Sciences because it's got really good links to postgraduate healthcare courses like medicine, dentistry, nursing, a lot of postgraduate stuff."

"The course is very interesting. We've done loads of different things including biomed, pharmacy, medicine, biology and chemistry. It's dipping into every healthcare job that you could think of, it's really broad - which is really good."

"We have an anatomage table in the Richmond Building. It's a massive, interactive 3D table which is really long and you can go through all the human body systems and stuff like that."

Interested in hearing more from Esther? Click here :wavey:

Apply through Clearing for September 2020 start! :yy:

Becky
Poshia shares why she chose to study Clinical Sciences at Bradford with us here :smile:

PB-TIB.jpg

"Before I was very very shy. I feel like being at university has actually helped me in that way, to like, come out of my comfort zone. I've also developed new skills and learned to know who I am as well."

"Clinical Science is a bit similar to Biomedical Science, however, we look more at the clinical aspect of the body. So we look at the body in both health and disease. For example, some of the modules that I’m studying, like Pathology, we look at how some diseases affect the tissues within the body.

"We also look at anatomy as well, in year one, we did cadaveric dissections, so we dissect the body to learn about the different organs. I feel like that’s what I enjoy the most of the course."

"Before university, I didn’t know what I was doing with my life but now I feel like I have an idea of where I’m going and I’ve met some really really good people as well."

"I think because it’s a small uni, they know my name, they actually know who I am, but I feel like, if this was a big uni, that wouldn’t have been possible at all."

Find out more about Poshia's experience at Bradford here :wavey:

Apply for our Clinical Sciences courses through Clearing now for September 2020 start! :thumbsup:

Becky
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Clinical Sciences is a multidisciplinary course with a clinical focus and strong emphasis on anatomy, physiology and evidence-based medicine. Students will develop knowledge, understanding, attitudes and skills that support lifelong learning and professional development. Graduates will leave Bradford ready to meet the ever-changing needs of challenging healthcare environments.

Apply through Clearing now :smile:

Our Clearing helpline is open today from 08:00-20:00 :hello:

Call us on 0800 073 1225 :call:

or

Apply online here

Becky
If you want to find out what studying Clinical Sciences at Bradford is really like then why not ask our students?

Chat directly to them here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending