The Student Room Group

btech level 2

hi I am doing a btec level 2 in college and before the lockdown my provisional grades were MMD for the first units. As it was lockdown the college told us that we don't have to do the second units. My questions is how will they grade it will they use the first units? And also how accurate are the grades to the provisional ones thank you
Original post by Xxnmhg66
hi I am doing a btec level 2 in college and before the lockdown my provisional grades were MMD for the first units. As it was lockdown the college told us that we don't have to do the second units. My questions is how will they grade it will they use the first units? And also how accurate are the grades to the provisional ones thank you

They'll have used calculated grades based on work you've already completed plus their predictions on how you would have performed in the remaining units.

Did you receive your results today, or are they next week? Either way, good luck and let us know how you get on :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
They'll have used calculated grades based on work you've already completed plus their predictions on how you would have performed in the remaining units.

Did you receive your results today, or are they next week? Either way, good luck and let us know how you get on :smile:

This Thursday
What will they base their predictions on previous units,attendance?
This Thursday
What will they base their predictions on previous units,attendance?

If you've done any assignments for those units, they would most likely be based on those
Reply 4
Original post by brainzistheword
If you've done any assignments for those units, they would most likely be based on those

Oh ok so my grades for the units were MMD what do you think the overall grade will be?
Oh ok so my grades for the units were MMD what do you think the overall grade will be?

I honestly couldn't say as there 'may' be other factors taken into account when your teachers submitted your grades - it just depends. It's best to try not to speculate and just wait it out for Thursday - but I know it's not that simple :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending