The Student Room Group

#NoWrongPath - Results 2020

:thumbsup: #NoWrongPath - Results 2020 :thumbsup:

2020 has been nothing like anyone expected, not least for those of you receiving your results this year.

A few years ago, Scotland's Developing the Young Workforce (DYW) started the campaign #NoWrongPath to show students that no matter what your results, there's no wrong path to future success.

We know there are lots of students worrying about what Results Day will bring for them this year. :heart:

Following the awesome #NoWrongPath thread for SQA Results, we wanted to continue the intention behind Scotland's #NoWrongPath campaign on TSR, and come together as a community to share and encourage students all over the UK - no matter what your results are, you grades don't define you, your future isn't cancelled and TSR is here to support you.

So get involved! You could...
Share you own path - what went well, what didn't, how did you end up where you are now?
Encourage others
Pop on this thread to reach out from support from people in your situation, or who've been there before

You can also get a custom #NoWrongPath avatar to show your support, and share your stories and encouragement on social media (just hashtag #NoWrongPath and tag in @thestudentroom)

your future - insta post.jpg
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Avatars can be found below :biggrin: To set an avatar simply save one of the below images to your desktop, click here, scroll to the bottom and click 'upload custom avatar'. Then upload the file from your desktop and click save :woo:

Results avatars 1.jpg
Results avatars 3.jpg
Results avatars 1.jpg
Results avatars 4.jpg
Results avatars 5.jpg
Results avatars 6.jpg
Results avatars 7.jpg
Results avatars 8.jpg
Results avatars 9.jpg
Results avatars 10.jpg
Results avatars 11.jpg
Results avatars 12.jpg
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by CoolCavy
Avatars can be found below :biggrin: To set an avatar simply save one of the below images to your desktop, click here, scroll to the bottom and click 'upload custom avatar'. Then upload the file from your desktop and click save :woo:

Results avatars 1.jpg
Results avatars 3.jpg
Results avatars 1.jpg
Results avatars 4.jpg
Results avatars 5.jpg
Results avatars 6.jpg
Results avatars 7.jpg
Results avatars 8.jpg
Results avatars 9.jpg
Results avatars 10.jpg
Results avatars 11.jpg
Results avatars 12.jpg

These are sooooo pretty, but I don't know which one to pick!
Loveeee these - I'll get to changing mine now :biggrin:
Cool!
Nice work Cavy!

Results avatars 1.jpg
Results avatars 3.jpg
Results avatars 1.jpg
Results avatars 4.jpg
Results avatars 5.jpg
Results avatars 6.jpg
Results avatars 7.jpg
Results avatars 8.jpg
Results avatars 9.jpg
Results avatars 10.jpg
Results avatars 11.jpg
Results avatars 12.jpg

I LOVE my new avatar :biggrin:
Speaking of, there was the incomplete but interesting #nowrongpath AMA series around a year ago- many of the threads are now dead but it could be worth a read through!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6154148

Results avatars 1.jpg
Results avatars 3.jpg
Results avatars 1.jpg
Results avatars 4.jpg
Results avatars 5.jpg
Results avatars 6.jpg
Results avatars 7.jpg
Results avatars 8.jpg
Results avatars 9.jpg
Results avatars 10.jpg
Results avatars 11.jpg
Results avatars 12.jpg

These are so awesome! :dance:
Hey everyone, please read the OP. ^

I'm quoting in everybody's who's posted in some of TSR's megathreads for A Levels and GCSEs this year to let you know about the really special campaign TSR have got going on this year in light of the chaos you've all experienced. :heart:

If you want to show some love to your fellow students this year, consider changing your avatar using some of the designs above and filling social media with the hashtag #NoWrongPath.

You can do it guys, your grades don't define you and TSR is here to support you every step of the way. :hugs:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17

I'm quoting in everybody's who's posted in some of TSR's megathreads for A Levels and GCSEs this year to let you know about the really special campaign TSR have got going on this year in light of the chaos you've all experienced. :heart:

If you want to show some love to your fellow students this year, consider changing your avatar using some of the designs above and filling social media with the hashtag #NoWrongPath.

You can do it guys, your grades don't define you and TSR is here to support you every step of the way. :hugs:

Spoiler

I base my self worth on where I am on these massive tag lists. I see I’m nearer to the bottom😔
Original post by Angelic Roar
I base my self worth on where I am on these massive tag lists. I see I’m nearer to the bottom😔

Aww please don't, it's a compilation from several threads and not in any particular order. :nah:
#NoWrongQuoteList
Original post by 04MR17

Spoiler

This sounds so comforting! I'm up for it :h:
Love this! Thanks for the awesome avatar cavy :grin:
Your grades your self worth :heart:
Original post by Angelic Roar

You really scrolled the whole way down? Now that’s dedication :lol:
Original post by 04MR17

Spoiler

This is such a good idea ! :smile:
Original post by laurawatt
Love this! Thanks for the awesome avatar cavy :grin:
Your grades your self worth :heart:

You really scrolled the whole way down? Now that’s dedication :lol:

Yes, it is lowkey a nice feeling to see if my name is at the top but it was all the way down😔
Thanks for this! Sometimes its not always about going to the top Russell group unis. Other unis, apprenticeships, traineeships and many other routes do exist! Everyone has their own life goals and achievements which define you. They may not be as great as others but they are to you and thats all that matters!! We need to change the views of others to make them aware that its not all about achieving for Oxbridge or getting that A*A*A*. Its about achieving what YOU want to achieve!!

PS sorry for the long inspirational spiel but its a strong view that i hold that not everyone has to go to a top league uni to achieve
Original post by Lshort17
Thanks for this! Sometimes its not always about going to the top Russell group unis. Other unis, apprenticeships, traineeships and many other routes do exist! Everyone has their own life goals and achievements which define you. They may not be as great as others but they are to you and thats all that matters!! We need to change the views of others to make them aware that its not all about achieving for Oxbridge or getting that A*A*A*. Its about achieving what YOU want to achieve!!

PS sorry for the long inspirational spiel but its a strong view that i hold that not everyone has to go to a top league uni to achieve

Yeah I agree. A lot of people (especially on tsr :tongue:) seem to think that if you don't get a string of A*s, then you've failed, which is certainly not the case! What's important is that you aim for what you want.
I feel a bit out of place here because I'm only receiving AS grades tomorrow, but to all the A Levelers on here, there is no need to worry I promise!
Even if you don't get the grades you expected, there will be so many opportunities for you and it doesn't mean doors have closed! This might be quite cheesy for some so I apologise in advance but I think that fate will take you where you need to be so there is no need to worry and just trust the process! Best of luck to all of you!:grouphugs:
Don't worry if you didn't get the grades you wanted - as Her Majesty's Government shows, it is still possible to achieve high office even if you have the intellectual capacity of a tapeworm.

Quick Reply

Latest