please be quick

Watch
grove1234323
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
can i get food poisoning if i eat spaghetti balanaghes out of a tin and didnt cook it enough by accident im starting to worry that i will it said i need to heat it up for 3-4 minutes and i think i did it for to
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by grove1234323)
can i get food poisoning if i eat spaghetti balanaghes out of a tin and didnt cook it enough by accident im starting to worry that i will it said i need to heat it up for 3-4 minutes and i think i did it for to
If it came directly from the tin, and didn't sit for any significant time, I doubt it. It will have been very hot when it was put in the sealed tin, so unlikely to contain non-trace levels of bacteria. If it's had sat in a fridge after opening, it would be different.

The instructions sound more like heating, than cooking, it, although it's always better to heat your food thoroughly.
Last edited by RogerOxon; 1 month ago
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OP seriously I think you will be fine but you will only find out in a few hours!
Kerzen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's actually fully cooked before it goes into the tin. It will taste better and at least be hotter if you cook it for the time they say but if it is just warmed up, you should be OK.
Last edited by Kerzen; 1 month ago
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it's totally fine
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its already cooked dw, I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to do that for it to get warm :grin:
carelesslion
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m pretty sure you’ll be just fine. See how you feel in a few hours!
username2393237
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I love a bit of balanaghes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.35%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.9%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (170)
38.46%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.41%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.68%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.2%

Watched Threads