The Student Room Group

Cambridge LPN Summer School

Did anyone get a place? I would love to make a gc so we can chat and hopefully become friends too make up for the fact we won't be meeting next week.

I'm pretty sure the online version will be just as great through!

Scroll to see replies

Hey I got accepted- what subject stream are you doing? I'm doing medical biochemistry :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by elliebailey27
Hey I got accepted- what subject stream are you doing? I'm doing medical biochemistry :smile:

Oh cool! Congrats - that was the most competitive stream! I'm doing social sciences as it was closest to what I hope to pursue in the future (let us ignore the fact it changes everyday...). Are you excited? Oh and what taster session are you doing?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
I got accepted for history 🙂
Reply 4
Original post by Jess1270
I got accepted for history 🙂

Hey - congrats and it’s lovely to meet you 🥰! How’s you?
Reply 5
Original post by violetvine
Hey - congrats and it’s lovely to meet you 🥰! How’s you?

Hi, I'm a bit nervous but also super excited as well! It's a shame we can't all meet in person but hopefully we'll still get to know each other :smile: Which taster session are you doing?
Did anyone get a place? I would love to make a gc so we can chat and hopefully become friends too make up for the fact we won't be meeting next week.

I'm pretty sure the online version will be just as great through!

Hey DM me! :smile:
Reply 7
Have you guys received the zoom links to your sessions yet?
Reply 8
Hi, I'm a bit nervous but also super excited as well! It's a shame we can't all meet in person but hopefully we'll still get to know each other :smile: Which taster session are you doing?

Me too! Don’t worry it’s gonna all be fine :smile: I’m doing Econ, Politics and Sociology as my tasters (I’ve only got a link to Econ through)
hey guys! I'm Manha and I hope I'll get to see you guys tomorrow. Have u lot got any zoom links to the introductory sessions and the ice breakers?

Im doing physical sciences btw:smile:
Original post by Humairazaman
hey guys! I'm Manha and I hope I'll get to see you guys tomorrow. Have u lot got any zoom links to the introductory sessions and the ice breakers?

Im doing physical sciences btw:smile:

Hi :smile: I've only had the link to one of my history sessions and none of the others, that's why I was a bit concerned since those are tomorrow!
Hi :smile: I've only had the link to one of my history sessions and none of the others, that's why I was a bit concerned since those are tomorrow!

yh i just emailed the Stuart Palmer guy, hopefully he'll get back in time! I've only received links to my Physics sessions aswell. I think they'll be uploading more info on Moodle in the morning.
Oh cool! Congrats - that was the most competitive stream! I'm doing social sciences as it was closest to what I hope to pursue in the future (let us ignore the fact it changes everyday...). Are you excited? Oh and what taster session are you doing?

Hey- I'm doing the chemical engineering taster, what about you?
Hi all - just posted a quick update on Moodle. We'll be in touch with today's links at least a few hours before the sessions are due to start. It's been a busy week so we really appreciate your patience. :smile:

Any other links you are missing for later in the week will be received in due course, and again with good time. Just keep an eye on your emails and Moodle!
Original post by Humairazaman
yh i just emailed the Stuart Palmer guy, hopefully he'll get back in time! I've only received links to my Physics sessions aswell. I think they'll be uploading more info on Moodle in the morning.

I only got one link for one of my three sessions, so hopefully they'll send them out soon or even on the day of each session
Original post by elliebailey27
Hey- I'm doing the chemical engineering taster, what about you?

Hi! Great to meet you :smile: I’m doing the politics, sociology and economics taster. We had our social science stream live lectures cancelled so I had to choose two more :smile:
Original post by Christ's Admissions
Hi all - just posted a quick update on Moodle. We'll be in touch with today's links at least a few hours before the sessions are due to start. It's been a busy week so we really appreciate your patience. :smile:

Any other links you are missing for later in the week will be received in due course, and again with good time. Just keep an eye on your emails and Moodle!

Thanks so much! With the chaos of A-level results and all the worries of it I'm hearing on here, it’s astounding how you guys can still seem to magic up a summer school.
(edited 3 years ago)
Me too! Don’t worry it’s gonna all be fine :smile: I’m doing Econ, Politics and Sociology as my tasters (I’ve only got a link to Econ through)

Oh cool, I'll see you on the politics taster then :smile:
Hi! Great to meet you :smile: I’m doing the politics, sociology and economics taster. We had our social science stream live lectures cancelled so I had to choose two more :smile:

oh god!! that’s still good tho, you get more variety from it and even tho you might not get social sciences in so much detail i’m sure you’ll still learn a lot
Original post by 1grnd-vitalaSur
Hey DM me! :smile:

Heya have done - but my pms don't seem to be working I think so let me know if you didn't get it!

Quick Reply

Latest