Bluestudy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I’ve heard track usually opens a bit early, does anyone know what time it has tended to open in the past? Thanks!
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bluestudy)
Hi guys, I’ve heard track usually opens a bit early, does anyone know what time it has tended to open in the past? Thanks!
7.30-7.45 sometimes but it's supposed to be at 8am.
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Last year it was about 7:40 i managed to get on to Track - good luck for tomorrow!
Bluestudy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
7.30-7.45 sometimes but it's supposed to be at 8am.
(Original post by thegalaxy)
Last year it was about 7:40 i managed to get on to Track - good luck for tomorrow!
Ok thanks guys!
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
In previous years, track has opened early, because UCAS performed a soft launch at about 7:30. This year however, that cannot happen. The embargo on results has been extended from 6am to 8am, so UCAS is not allowed to perform their soft launch until 8am. So this year it will be as close to 8am as they can :yep:
barror1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I opened track at 7:30am on the dot last year but as Lemur14 said, the UCAS embargo has extended to 8am, meaning (hopefully) nothing before then!
lozzyhickers
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I remember that back in the day it used to be pretty early. Although formally 8am, it usually soft launched around 6am. Was good to know that I was in before finally getting my results that lunchtime.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (51)
13.46%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (51)
13.46%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (142)
37.47%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (41)
10.82%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (73)
19.26%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
5.54%

Watched Threads