Sheffield Hallam University - Postgraduate Discussion Thread 2020

Watch
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey everyone,

We know that choosing to study a postgraduate degree can be a big decision to make, whether you're just finishing your undergraduate degree or you're returning to study after a break from education.

Feel free to use this space to introduce yourself, share the postgraduate courses you are considering and chat to other applicants who may be considering Sheffield Hallam or current students who may share their experience with you.

You can discover our applicant's previous discussions about our postgraduate courses on our previous thread.

Let us know if you have any questions about studying a postgraduate degree here at Hallam!

- Ella & Rachel
Olasosweet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
Hey everyone,

We know that choosing to study a postgraduate degree can be a big decision to make, whether you're just finishing your undergraduate degree or you're returning to study after a break from education.

Feel free to use this space to introduce yourself, share the postgraduate courses you are considering and chat to other applicants who may be considering Sheffield Hallam or current students who may share their experience with you.

You can discover our applicant's previous discussions about our postgraduate courses on our previous thread.

Let us know if you have any questions about studying a postgraduate degree here at Hallam!

- Ella & Rachel
Hello, please I applied for mph program , it’s been over 4 weeks and I haven’t gotten a feedback. Does it usually take this long to get a reply?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Olasosweet)
Hello, please I applied for mph program , it’s been over 4 weeks and I haven’t gotten a feedback. Does it usually take this long to get a reply?
Hi Olasosweet,
I'm sorry you haven't yet had a response from us, we have had a busy week this week due to results day and clearing yesterday so our staff are currently processing many undergraduate applications, hopefully you will start to hear back soon about your application. You can use our weekly live chat on a Wednesday to get in touch with our applications team who can let you know what stage your application is at and when you can expect to hear back.
- Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.82%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.45%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (37)
16.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise