The Student Room Group

Huddersfield university pharmacy courses on clearing day?

Hello
I was just wondering if there will be any places for pharmacy on the 13 of august, as most of the a level students change their mind. I tried contacting the university through email but the said the application for pharmacy is closed. They didn’t mention any hotline phone numbers too, so i am confused.
Original post by Mustafa3632
Hello
I was just wondering if there will be any places for pharmacy on the 13 of august, as most of the a level students change their mind. I tried contacting the university through email but the said the application for pharmacy is closed. They didn’t mention any hotline phone numbers too, so i am confused.

Hi @Mustafa3632,

I hope you are well,

Firstly, I wish you the very best of luck for tomorrow with your A Level Results and would also like to apologise for any confusion caused.

I am unsure if there are any places available for the Pharmacy Undergraduate Degree Course however, you could enquire with our main clearing line to find out.

The Main Clearing Number: 0330 123 2277

Opening Times:

Thursday 13th August
Open 08:00
Closes 19:00

Friday 14th August
Open 09:00
Closes 18:00

Saturday 15th August
Open 10:00
Closes 15:00

Monday 17th August through Friday 21st August
Open 09:00
Closes 16:00

If you want to find out more details about the clearing process at the University of Huddersfield you can visit the clearing website https://www.hud.ac.uk/clearing

Best Wishes,
Sam Townsend | BSc(Hons) Geography Student at The University Of Huddersfield
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Mustafa3632
Hello

Hi @Mustafa3632,

Did you manage to get a clearing place for Pharmacy at the University Of Huddersfield?

I have just had confirmation that clearing has just reopened again for Pharmacy, our friendly staff are available to chat you through it on 0330 123 2277 or through live chat here.

Best Wishes,

Sam Townsend | BSc(Hons) Geography Student at The University Of Huddersfield | Student Rep
Reply 3
Original post by University of Huddersfield Student Rep
Hi @Mustafa3632,

Did you manage to get a clearing place for Pharmacy at the University Of Huddersfield?

I have just had confirmation that clearing has just reopened again for Pharmacy, our friendly staff are available to chat you through it on 0330 123 2277 or through live chat here.

Best Wishes,

Sam Townsend | BSc(Hons) Geography Student at The University Of Huddersfield | Student Rep

Hi
Yes i did get a place for pharmacy, thanks very much for your help.

Kind regards
Hi,
What grades did Huddersfield offer for the pharmacy course through clearing? I’m a resit student so my head of hall wouldn’t boost my predicted grades high enough to apply there - but was hoping to apply through clearing.
Original post by Leah76929
Hi,
What grades did Huddersfield offer for the pharmacy course through clearing? I’m a resit student so my head of hall wouldn’t boost my predicted grades high enough to apply there - but was hoping to apply through clearing.

Hi Leah,

While we can't answer to what our requirements are, we can give you a clearer timeline of when you can apply. Clearing opens Weds 5 July, to see if there are still places available when clearing opens, you can check via the UCAS website:
https://www.ucas.com/events/2023-entry-clearing-opens-413116

If there are places on our MPharm course and you would like to apply, we would love to hear from you. If you already have your grades but they do not match our entry requirements for non-clearing entry, we encourage you to call us when clearing opens on 5 July. Calling on this date will essentially give you first 'dibs' on the places as usually a lot of clearing places are taken on results day whereas you will be able to apply through clearing around a month earlier than most.

Best wishes,
UoH

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending