XDaJokerz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, lets say i get good grades, and get higher than my firm choice requirements, if i apply through adjustment will i still keep the place just in case, moreover will adjustment allow me to move to a better uni, or is it better to call to the uni that i want to go to?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by XDaJokerz)
Hi, lets say i get good grades, and get higher than my firm choice requirements, if i apply through adjustment will i still keep the place just in case, moreover will adjustment allow me to move to a better uni, or is it better to call to the uni that i want to go to?
Yes you keep your firm choice until you ask for your UCAS to be adjusted , you need to call universities and ask if they have places in adjustment and then if you accept an offer they do everything for track on their end.
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yes you can call up unis in adjustment if you meet and exceed the requirements of your firm, without affecting your firm place. There isn’t any adjustment lists on UCAS like there are with clearing, but you can calways call unis to see. Good luck!
XDaJokerz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by thegalaxy)
Yes you can call up unis in adjustment if you meet and exceed the requirements of your firm, without affecting your firm place. There isn’t any adjustment lists on UCAS like there are with clearing, but you can calways call unis to see. Good luck!
oh okay so when calling unis, do i just call the number that is on google, or is there a specific phone number
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
oh okay so when calling unis, do i just call the number that is on google, or is there a specific phone number
Generally universities will have a clearing/adjustment hotline posted on their website, or there will be an online form,
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Steer WELL clear of google for university phone numbers on results day. Universities pay google to promote their details when you google their rival university names.

Look at UCAS or the university websites.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (712)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (898)
42.78%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (396)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.43%

Watched Threads